Life alert for only goverment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: Remove Life Alert

Short explanation (in notes):
-Only goverment workers can have life alert
-It can be get from each jobs npc

Detailed description (why should it become added/...): Because it is unrealistic when normal citizens have life alert in real life only like president of usa haves one. Do any of you have a life alert? No i think. Do you have ever heard or know somebody who haves big box what reports if you die?

Optional additions:
-Or just remove it from whole server
-
-

Last edited:
Reaction score
Do you have ever heard or know somebody who haves big box what reports if you die?
Well, I do have it everyday, but I dont actually die that often :/
Detailed description (why should it become added/...): Because it is unrealistic when normal citizens have life alert in real life only like president of usa haves one.

Well, it's not realistic.... Well, if you know anybody that survives barret shot or shotgun in the head by 1 meter, then please tell me. And how you know, that persident has one?

-Support, I dont really think, that it's really wanted/needed

Last edited:
Reaction score
I understand why you think its unrealistic, but it gets sold in paralake to normal citizens, because its really dangerous in paralake. So, if the city gets a lower criminal rate, +support, but now -support because having a life alert is really necessary

Reaction score
Last I checked, Life Alerts are for public sale. So yes, I could carry a big box around with me that would tell the world I've fallen.
-SUPPORT there's a purpose why there in the server.

Also, If you really wanted this to be considered seriously I would put more effort into it.

Reaction score
Only goverment workers can have life alert
So goverment employees should only be allowed to carry a big white box with them as its unrealistic for citizens? I quite don't understand any reason to ban or disallow having life alerts for citizens. This would just encourage raiding people as police won't get any notifaction of emergencys in the area where the raid is happening.

MattIs

denied.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.