Loitering at a raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ModoSN

Communication Banned
Reaction score
What is the rule on hanging around at a raid, waiting for drugs to grow?

I thought it wasn't allowed if you are going to be there for a prolonged period of time but some people in-game say you can be there as long as you want?

Reaction score
Be more detailed, what do you exactly mean with hanging around at a raid. Just raid someone and wait there till the drugs are grown?

ModoSN

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, raiding and then waiting for the drugs to grow.

I thought it was ok if it was just a few mins (like 95% complete) but some people have said you can do it as long as you want

Reaction score
So what he means is: A raider raids your property, you have planters down and they are gonna take around 20minutes to finish, are they allowed to wait if there is no immediate threat to life/no cops/nothing that is gonna be able to stop them from staying.

Reaction score
I mean I'm not a staffmember nor do i have alot of knowledge of the rules (according to my past bans/warnings :D)
But It sounds like rule 3.4 where it gives an example like.

Loitering around the scene of a crime you committed with the intention of engaging in more combat

Anyways, I always learned to raid and get the hell out asap, to risk police coming.

Reaction score
If the drugs are like 5 percent away from completion you could take the risk and wait it out. You shouldn't however stay in or near the property for 20 minutes to wait for the drugs to finish growing when there is no shootout as you're essentially camping the players property and would risk (another) police response. The rule in question here is 3.4

If they're not finished take them with you in a car you can transport them with or pick them early.

Reaction score
Generally speaking, if drugs are almost finished growing (such as 90%) then you are allowed to wait it out and then immediately flee the scene with your newly acquired loot. However if the drugs are nowhere near complete, for example the drugs are only 20% complete, then you'll have to abandon those drugs or if you have a vehicle you can use to transport drugs such as the Ford Transit or GMC Vandura, then you could drag the planter box into the back of the vehicle and take them with you back to your base for them to finish growing.

Reaction score
I usually go off when the player you raided come back and that you should be gone from the apartment complex before he get’s back so after maybe 6-7 min I recommend you leave so you don’t interfere with the player you raided. This is also means that you won’t break 3.4 if you are waiting for his/her drugs.
If the drugs are far off like 20 min, so as creepis said.

Reaction score
Can we get a clarification. What if its weed and its on 20%, cus then it only takes like another 7-10mins.

Reaction score
I would still apply the same principal as I stated above. If you really need to wait for those drugs then I would suggest transporting them back to your base and then waiting it out.

Reaction score
If you open the planter and think 'fuck its not done' then you cant wait around.

If you open the planter and think 'its almost done' then you can wait around.

That's how my monkey brain does it

Reaction score
This is circumventable by using utility vehicles such as vans and pickup trucks to transport and take drug planters from one location to another, safer location, or alternatively, buying an apartment / property very close to the site of the raid to transport the planters there.

Reaction score
Closed

You should only wait to harvest drugs if they are reasonably close to done >90%. You are always allowed to transport them if you want to let them grow elsewhere. Take rule 3.4 into account here, you should value your life in the situation more than the drug reward so fleeing the scene should be your priority if your life is at significant risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.