London tips

Reaction score
Hey, me and my class are trying to arrange a schooltrip to London, probably central london, if anyone has any tips, ideas or anything to what we can do there that would be greatly appreaciated. we are probably gonna go around april.

Reaction score
Go to Brixton, Peckham, Croydon or Lewisham and find a group of nice, friendly men wearing puffer jackets or tracksuits and ask them if they wanna get cheffed up. Basically asking them if they want to go to a restaurant. Great way to make friends!

Reaction score
Stay in central (the tourist central) and you’ll be fine probably albeit pickpocketers are about so get a chain wallet.

Reaction score
My teacher wants us to go to Norwich
35af5c9ecadfff0442f5ee6388cb6c72.jpg

Reaction score
I don’t understand why people want to come to our shithole of a country… what the fuck do we acc offer
I was in London this February.

The architecture is different - If we especially count the large amount of trash just sitting in the bushes, on the street,
The culture - Obviously people act differently than you're used to. Also apparently we disagree on what's warm: I went into an elevator with an old lady. I was dressed like a fucking penguin, because it was raining and 10°C, whilst she was wearing just a blouse and asked me "Don't you think that it's a bit warm for that?". Also cops just randomly crossing red lights and everyone following. People in general not caring about traffic lights.
The way things work - Everything being paid by bank-card, even the public transport system, the public transport system is actually quite good
The prices - I spent more money on bottles of water than on my return flight ticket
The attractions - The classics, HP World (quite far away from central London, but they organise busses), London Dungeon or whatever it's called etc.
and so on.

Overall a very fun experience. The food is dull though. Even the asian restaurants refused to use spices.

Besides, for most western (even though my country is still considered central) European countries, it's kind of like a status symbol that you've been to London. It's weird.

Reaction score
I was in London this February.

The architecture is different - If we especially count the large amount of trash just sitting in the bushes, on the street,
The culture - Obviously people act differently than you're used to. Also apparently we disagree on what's warm: I went into an elevator with an old lady. I was dressed like a fucking penguin, because it was raining and 10°C, whilst she was wearing just a blouse and asked me "Don't you think that it's a bit warm for that?". Also cops just randomly crossing red lights and everyone following. People in general not caring about traffic lights.
The way things work - Everything being paid by bank-card, even the public transport system, the public transport system is actually quite good
The prices - I spent more money on bottles of water than on my return flight ticket
The attractions - The classics, HP World (quite far away from central London, but they organise busses), London Dungeon or whatever it's called etc.
and so on.

Overall a very fun experience. The food is dull though. Even the asian restaurants refused to use spices.

Besides, for most western (even though my country is still considered central) European countries, it's kind of like a status symbol that you've been to London. It's weird.
Did you pay a fiver for a water bottle