Long live the bird

Reaction score
f801205ce8.jpg

Recently today I made this enforcer app. It was closed and I would like for it to be reopened. In the
requirements it states all of the enforcer requirements. In none of the requirements it states that you have to be a human. I feel that it was wrongly closed and it deserves to go through the enforcer cycle.

My bird did nothing wrong and all it wanted to do was become an enforcer. @MoronPipllyd said that it would be able to go through the enforcer application process. Then it didn't even get a reply and then deleted. I feel it was wrongly closed and it should be reopened.

I will make a complaint on who ever closed it, It will not be a reported to the staff team. It will be reported to @PETA. #longlivethebird #befreebirds #squawk
I think birds should be allowed to be on the forums and make enforcer apps.

The bird follows all of the requirements. Is PERPHeads a racist institution? I mean you guys still haven't added the extra genders yet like my apache gender, toaster gender, genderless gender etc for expressing our freedom. #WAKEUPPEOPLEOFPH #MORONISRACIST #FREEBIRD

Back