Looking for a good gaming mouse

Reaction score
Don't laugh at me , I been using a wireless mouse for gaming but it was a good one really and I had to change battery every 4 months or even more, but I'm tired of it and I want a wired mouse for gaming the money doesn't matter but keep it to a reasonable price for a mouse aka im not buying a 70$ mouse like my cousin suggested to me to buy a razor DeathAdder.

Thank you for taking your time reading this.

Reaction score
Logitech G403 is very good for it's price, you can set any DPI in G Hub (one time set up) I've used it for a year now, love it.

It is also very light and comes with 10 grams extra weight if u need it.

I like the low weight tho

Reaction score
I have been religiously using SteelSeries Rival 300/310 for the past 5 years. It's great and doesn't have a million other buttons. Their customer service is good, they sent me a new mouse like 2 times.

Reaction score
Wireless mouses aren't the norm????

I have an ET Wireless 2.4G mouse with a CPI Button that adjusts mouse sensitivity on the fly. Works well for phantom forces tbh

Reaction score
Corsair Harpoon, cost me 30 squids and is very nice, fits my hand nice and has side mouse buttons

Last edited:

Deleted member 5920

What Sorle said, I've literally thrown mine at the wall before and it still works great! Only downside is if you have small hands it might be too big for you to comfortably rest your hands on.

Reaction score
Logitech G502 is a literal brick for some but holy shit it still holds up well for me since 2016, adjustable weights and everything. Don't bother getting the HERO as the new sensor really doesn't do anything new or mind blowing so save yourself the money.

Zowie's are also really nice and popular amongst the tryhard CS fags here.

If you want something from Razer probably look for the Naga Trinity since I high scored with that at GamesCom and I got #1st place on the leaderboard in MouseAccuracy pog
f3qGm5b.jpg