New PC, need help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I got word that my trip to the USA got cancelled yesterday so i deciced to spent that money on something else. I would like to buy a gaming pc, this is my first one ever so i don't really know what i should get. I'm looking to spend something around 1000-1200€, not including screen, mouse etc; just the desktop on it's own. Maybe some of you guys have a custom built pc that's around the same price? Please send me some specs so i can make a good decision!

Since it's my first desktop, i don't really know what to focus on when spending my money.

Reaction score
EXU1JJdU4AEpNJM

@staff this is joke

Reaction score
Would mainly be for gaming, maybe a bit of coding but i still have my laptop i’ll use for school and programming.

AMD CPU and nvidia GPU is what I prefer.

Reaction score
I'm not sure where you get your parts in Belgium, use Amazon or buy them locally.
(^^ PCPartPicker link, forum hates this idk)
Slightly over budget. I'll tell you what not to use or to replace.
wZUhpA7.png

Aftermarket cooler added in, I had the Arctic Freezer 34 has my previous heatsink and they work fantastic. The 3600 comes with a Wraith Stealth which isn't all to capable (still works however).
ASRock X570 Steel Legend was going to be used but I've used the Phantom Gaming 4 due to it being cheaper and more than capable enough as it is.
Non-RGB RAM, I don't know your preferences.
500GB SSD for as your main drive, Samsung are known to be expensive so switch this one out for a Corsair MP510 or another NVME M.2 drive that isn't crap with read cycles.
Western Digital with 2 TB, avoid SeaGate if you can.
2060 Super for more than enough gaming power or what ever you do. Gigabyte make nice models for Nvidia, so do EVGA, MSI, Asus.
Case is personal preference, this one has a lot of space and airflow for the front.
PSU is 550W and more than enough for your system. Doesn't have to be gold certified, Bronze works too.

Reaction score
If anyone was wondering i went with the following build:
Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING motherboard
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 CPU
MSI GeForce RTX 2060 VENTUS XS 6G OC GPU
Corsair DDR4 Vengeance LPX 2x8GB 3200Mhz C16
Samsung 970 EVO 500GB M.2 SSD
Seagate HDD 3.5" 2TB ST2000DM008 Barracuda
Corsair Carbide 275R Black Midi Tower Case
Corsair RM750, 750W PSU

SK hynix SC308 128GB (this was just and old M.2 SSD i had lying around.)

currently i'm verry happy with how this build turned out, only played for a day though. Still can't complain!

Reaction score
I mean, you could also get an RX 5700 XT, for the 409 euro's (Knowing you're dutch) you get 2070 super-like perfomance (DEPENDING ON THE GAME!!!! for all you nerds out there), unless you really want to stick to NVIDIA this would be a good option

(Gigabyte rx 5700 xt models have NO issues and are 409 euro's)

Reaction score
thx for your reply, but i already have my pc and put it all together :) works very well, didn't really have the money to spend 409€ on my GPU :/

Reaction score
How much was this all together? Little upset that you have a slightly better one than me now ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.