Server Suggestion Low risk robberies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Low risk robberies
Suggestion Description: Add more robberies like being able to walk into a NPC store and pull out a gun then pressing E to begin a store robbery or a jewelry robbery, i don't know if this is actually being worked on.

Why should this be added?:
- There should be more robberies than just bank since its kinda boring for crims.

What negatives could this have?:
- Maybe too much criminal activity?

Reaction score
This has been suggested time and time again and I don't understand why this hasn't been added one way or another

Reaction score
Simply having it a “press E get money“ ordeal would be too easy, but making it like a bank robbery style system would be daft seeing as the rewards would never be worth the shootout it would inevitably cause.

I Like the idea but not like this chief.

Reaction score
Simply having it a “press E get money“ ordeal would be too easy, but making it like a bank robbery style system would be daft seeing as the rewards would never be worth the shootout it would inevitably cause.

I Like the idea but not like this chief.
Jennifers literally has display cases you can break. Just increase the glass health, prevent them from breaking from stepping on them, add some jewlery items that can actually be stolen inside the case (on rare occasion the diamond could spawn?), break the case with a couple of gunshots, or some sort of melee item (alarm goes off). A 2 second "collecting item" loading bar should show up each time you pick any of them up. Then all you have to do is escape the cops, find the DD and sell it to him.

"A Blaze It" has display cases and a metal barred shelf with guns on display. Break the bars by using a crowbar on it, steal the individual items and turn it in to the DD.

Reaction score

Status
Not open for further replies.