Luke Persons failing RP and fear RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

First of all not sure where to put this.
Your Steam/In-game Name: Redmovement/Luke Gamble

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Luke/Luke person

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:7218412

Reason: We had 5 guns pointed at luke where we wanted to hostage him. He then got out of the car started running when we had guns pointed at him, he yelled "issac plan B" pulled out a gun within 1 second and started shooting. I reported this, he thought he did nothing wrong. I then read to him the rule 4.1 Saying you must co-operate if you have guns pointed at you and should not run.Luke said this rule is jsut black and white and in real life he still would of ran as "we looked away for 5 seconds". Then i stated to him surely if we looked away for a little amount of time we would hear you trying to get out the car opening the door etc. As luke said this is as close as real life etc and should be played like it.Luke also while running and jumping out of the car within 1 second, then pulls out a gun after i hit him in the chest with a deagle, spins around and takes out a gun and shoots me.Also the fact that Luke said we looked away for 5 secs nils was still aiming at the car while typing as you can see.Max still had a shotgun on his car, Also luke is on our territory so how does he know we dont have long range weapons on him and people in the trees? It's also the fact Luke is a serve owner and i had to read rule 4.1 to him!

Evidence: Some logs:

[Organization] Tim Jimzon: Sniper should be at the jump area [Organization] Tim Jimzon: 2 people died inside, bill and amy [Organization] John Raynor: Im gonna check it out [Organization] Nils Treschow: On it [Organization] Robin Hax: lets take him hostage -Talking about luke and Matt. [Organization] Nils Treschow: Who's these two clowns? Same as above [Organization] Robin Hax: hostage them Same as above I then headed to the hill to see Nils/gjx and 2-4 more pointing guns at Luke's car. He then gets out and runs and says plan b. [Local] Nils Treschow: Yes [Local] Nils Treschow: I was the one with the failed org message. [Local] Luke Person: # [Local OOC] Redmovement: just reading rules a sec [Local OOC] Gix: I must agree with Luke here. I was pointing my gun at you at all times. A admin there the whole time agreeing with me. [Local OOC] Gix: Also the rules doesnt mention a hostage situation. Just guns in general. Regarding rule 4.1 that luke disagreed about.

[Local OOC] Gix: Pretty clear to me... [Local OOC] Gix: I think it would be better for us to look at the demo [Local OOC] Gix: Yes [Local OOC] Gix: This is word against word. [Local OOC] Gix: I can confirm that.

Demo:
Code:
http://speedy.sh/hSnVP/Lukeperson.dem
Tick:4500 i get there after my org tell me we want to hostage them, seeing that we have 2 guns on them. Tick:4659 luke gets out saying run isak run when we still have 2 guns pointed at this car. Tick:9500 Luke takes me up to the roof top to talk. Sorry if i missed somthing the demo lags hard for me.

Reaction score
Thank you for putting in this ban request.

Considering this Is a person with "Owner" status this will have to be looked into by another owner.

It will be looked at as soon as possible.

Gix

Reaction score
Redmovement;n1301 said:
[Local OOC] Gix: I can confirm that.
Confirm what?

Redmovement;n1301 said:
[Local OOC] Gix: Pretty clear to me....
Whats clear to me? I think you should atleast elaborate when you quote me.

Confirm what?

That you was pointing a gun at luke the whole time

But the Pov/demo will show everything as i used voice chat most of the time.

Reaction score
hm the demo shows that he run away when there are guys pointing guns at him

"4. FearRP 4.1. If someone points a gun at you, you have to cooperate, which means that you aren't allowed to run away, equip a gun, etc."

but it is like Dudeh said: he is an owner so they have to handle it among themselves

Reaction score
Okay; after reviewing the demo that you provided and my own demo, I am confident that the actions I took were indeed allowed.

Guns were not pointed at myself at my time of fleeing.

The attention was not at me, as can be seen in your demo, you were looking for a sniper; this was evident to myself at the time because there were a number of you searching house 3.

I decided it was best to run because more of you were arriving.

I continued to believe you (all people there excluding myself and Matt) were not interested in me enough to take actions to stop me; I believed this because not one person said a single word to me the entire time I was there, and people were still looking around after looking at me.

Please view 2 30 second clips of my demo (using a free trial of Fraps, hence the 30 second max recording):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2O71L...ature=youtu.be

Captions have been added to highlight the motivation driving my actions.

During that incident, there were NEVER 5 guns pointed at me or my car at once; at most, there were 3 guns pointed at my car, which quickly went down to 1 gun pointed over the top of the front of my car when I decided to make a run, meaning that there were NOT guns pointed at me at the time of my running. There was also the person with the shotgun who was on the opposite side of the wall pointing a gun at me, however, as can be seen in my demo (video above), I was not aware of him.

Once I had been shot, I then reacted with the gun I had in my holster; which was the right move as I had proficiently eliminated the person who had shot at me, as well another; unfortunately, another person arrived which lead to my death.

So as you can see, in the org chat we was planning to take you hostage. Hence nils pointing a gun at you. But when you saw he was typing you ran, In real life you would not be albe to see a guy with a speech bubble on you head. Nils and max also had a gun pointed at you, see your demo and mine.

As you can see me and robin arrived late with already guns out, Because we waned to hostage you. why would we otherwise we have 2 people pointing guns at your car with another 2 people on the way?

But the thing is there are rules there for people to follow them. The rule 4.1 from the rules we follow, You broke as a server owner.

Reaction score
I shall address your individual concerns below:

Redmovement;n1346 said:
So as you can see, in the org chat we was planning to take you hostage.

Luke;n1316 said:
The attention was not at me, as can be seen in your demo, you were looking for a sniper; this was evident to myself at the time because there were a number of you searching house 3.

I continued to believe you (all people there excluding myself and Matt) were not interested in me enough to take actions to stop me; I believed this because not one person said a single word to me the entire time I was there, and people were still looking around after looking at me.

Redmovement;n1346 said:
But when you saw he was typing you ran, In real life you would not be albe to see a guy with a speech bubble on you head.

Acting on the speech bubble alone would indeed be metagaming; the speech bubble did not influence the decision; please refer to the captions within my video for the motivations behind the decisions I made.

Redmovement;n1346 said:
max also had a gun pointed at you.

Luke;n1316 said:
There was also the person with the shotgun who was on the opposite side of the wall pointing a gun at me, however, as can be seen in my demo (video above), I was not aware of him.

Redmovement;n1346 said:
As you can see me and robin arrived late with already guns out.

Please refer to my video; when you arrived, neither you or Robin had a gun in your hands.

Redmovement;n1346 said:
why would we otherwise we have 2 people pointing guns at your car with another 2 people on the way.

Luke;n1316 said:

Redmovement;n1346 said:
You broke as a server owner.

This has yet to be determined.

Not sure how to multi quote, But first of all how do we know that sniper is not you? you could of ditched it behind a tree (ue-equipped). The sniper shots was fired from the hill as the org chat said we went looking for this sniper, finding you and Matt, so this sniper could of been you hence the gun pointed at you and back up to come, we wanted to hostage you like the org chat says.

Yes nils is writing a message and fails the org message gun is still pointing at the front of the car also the shotgun aiming at you, nils then sees he sends a failed org message so then starts to re-type again, you start running exactly at that time, possible meta gaming to.

Again to "not seeing the other guy with the shotgun" your youtube video shows max. Also how did you know there is not more people with long range guns at you? or people hiding in the tree's? you dont, so you would not run, you would be pooing your pants in real life. hence not deciding to run.

Not having guns in our hands "Once I had been shot, I then reacted with the gun I had in my holster; which was the right move as I had proficiently eliminated the person who had shot at me, as well another; unfortunately, another person arrived which lead to my death." How did you know me and robin did not have our gun sin our "holsters"?

Again you do not know and could not know, so you would not decide to run, again now knowing what could happen to you and if every one had guns again fear rp.

Also you said to me perp is as close to real life to me as it could be, if you was shot in the chest with a desert eagle with more armed people around you, would your first thought be to take out a gun within the second you took a bullet to the chest, and start shooting back? no as it would be impossible.

If you also read above of what other admins think of this.

Weren't the two guys turning around? I thought you could run away when they turn around.

No nils was still pointing the gun at the car that luke was in when he was typing, and the max with the shotgun was also aiming at the car.

Redmovement, in the video it clearly shows that Nils was pointing a gun at the top of the car,He can run because of that. Also Max was on the otherside, if he was aiming at Luke then why didn't he shoot him? clearly, Max was not pointing nor did he see him while on the other side of the wall.

Well as luke said everything is as close to real life, meaning he would not know how many people there are its our house's. If we had long range weapons on him.He also does not know if we have people hiding in the trees. Also nils still had a gun pointing towards the car.But as said this needs to go to the other server owners.

Reaction score
Well I gues if Luke violated the FearRP rule then Robin Hax obviously did as well. (You can see Robin Hax at the end of the video pulling out his gun while Luke person is aiming on him)

Reaction score
As show in Luke Persons video, it shows 1 second of myself (Max Massey) with a shotgun pointed at Luke Person. As said by Redmovement "No nils was still pointing the gun at the car" and show in the video. IRL you can't see people trying. There were 5 men on top of the hill, at the same time they all start talking in the org chat, we start thinking we could take Luke as a hostage. All the time this was happening I was pointing my shotgun at Luke's car. You can see on Luke's Video it shows that he doesn't show me for that long, but this video is Limited because it only shows 2:30 of the situation. As Redmovement said "But first of all how does he know that a sniper is not aimed at him?" Why did he run?

I was asked by Duhmy "Why did Max not shoot at Luke" The answer to that is, I didn't shoot because I Thought that Luke was unarmed, so i didn't open fire because i didn't want to get banned for RDM. When he did run, I lost vision of Luke totally, but when he ran off Luke pulled out a gun and started to shoot at Redmovement, so we had to kill Luke. In this prose Luke did kill Redmovement.

I know this is not my decision, but Luke did failRP and break fearRP.

Reaction score
Guest said:
Redmovement, in the video it clearly shows that Nils was pointing a gun at the top of the car,He can run because of that. Also Max was on the otherside, if he was aiming at Luke then why didn't he shoot him? clearly, Max was not pointing nor did he see him while on the other side of the wall.
I didn't shoot because I Thought that Luke was unarmed, so i didn't open fire because i didn't want to get banned for RDM.

Reaction score
Well, I have read everything above because its too much text. But from what I can see in Luke's demo is that 3 of you didn't have your guns out/equipped and one was typing and facing the wall; not the car.

Reaction score
IRL if someone had a gun out, you would stay where you are. You wouldn't run off and pull a gun out + Kill one one of the gun men.

Reaction score
IRL if you had a gun ready and loaded, you would indeed attempt to shoot the hostage taker if he simply looked away... Besides, there was only one gunman near Luke, the others were just chatting and possibly unarmed. The fact that he managed to run so far before getting detected proves that he chose the right time.

Status
Not open for further replies.