Appealing for: Ban / Blacklist
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @Tyla Jai
How long were you banned for: 2 weeks

Your Steam Name
: M!LKY
Your In-game Name: Tyrone Watson
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:151207084

Why were you banned/blacklisted: 3.11, 3.4 - The player was prop-pushing for no reason after being caught doing this ten minutes before, and then proceeded to shoot for no reason which caused police to arrive, risking his freedom from imprisonment.
Why should this appeal be considered: Honestly i was just fucking about having fun. I didnt know DB killer would report me for this so i took it for granted. So pushed his car off the highway so he was stuck and used a wrench with my fists to push him down and laughed and im sorry that DB Killer got his experience ruined by me and that i wasted his time after that i was reloading a gun and missfired it inside a shop where db was inside which was bad timing that he was there aswell so it prolly looked like i did it on purpouse. so me and my buddy ran witch caused a whole shootout there witch was really unnecessary to do. Im sorry for my mistakes. And ill stop fucking about with db and to stop casuing stupid stuff that caueses people to get angry.

Additional Comment(s): :turtle:

Status
Not open for further replies.