Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: M
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: rrhjoseph
Your Roleplay Name: rrhjoseph
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:38696476

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: agreeing to payment? from 2016?

Why should this appeal be considered?: Well, looking at evidence that has been submitted it doesn't seem reasonable due to the fact I have had 2 players from the community +1 rep me on steam from 2016 saying that I have traded first and didn't scam them? proof is on my steam account profile of me actually agreeing and doing the trade as I asked always to +1 rep me:

Look at the following evidence: doesn't really show anything or explain anything? looks like a player log of someone withdrawing money from their bank that's all? seems very unfair that this is a Perm ban especially as I am sure you can see all the purchases I made on this account so I don't see why I would do something to get me banned when I paid for stuff on the server?

Additional Information: I am applying for appeal now as I have now got time to play on the server and really enjoyed it but due to me being banned maybe if I get unbanned could I have my account re enlisted with all purchases I made?

Reaction score
Your ban is in place for scamming someone for VIP back in 2016. The logs in the ban show you taking $70,000 from someone and just disconnecting afterwards.

Reaction score
Also to add the date that is reported in this screen shot you can see I have a +1 rep on the exact date and 5 hours after all these transactions?

Reaction score
Your ban is in place for scamming someone for VIP back in 2016. The logs in the ban show you taking $70,000 from someone and just disconnecting afterwards.
May I see these logs of me disconnecting? as i dont see any point in me paying for VIp stuff for people before just to be banned for ingame cash?

Reaction score
Also to add the date that is reported in this screen shot you can see I have a +1 rep on the exact date and 5 hours after all these transactions?

+Reps mean absolutely nothing, especially here in an attempt to dispute a ban

Reaction score
May I see these logs of me disconnecting?
QWZPnYZ.png

WT7FQTl.png

Reaction score
+Reps mean absolutely nothing, especially here in an attempt to dispute a ban
So, can you also retrieve previous purchases? from my account such as Package transfer to other Steam Id's and I think +reps deffo should show that I a customer of the server has agreed to all the terms and conditions and of such trades? as this doesn't show me that this was for a Package?

I am only asking due to the fact the + reps show I have clearly made a purchase that day for the steam id of: STEAM_1:1:56120155 and a previous of STEAM_1:1:75836461? i just dont see why I would pay for 3 packages in total to be banned? just doesnt add up?

Reaction score
Hello, if you would like to be unbanned please send proof of purchase to me on a direct message, this can be a screenshot of the bank or PayPal transaction but do not censor any of the transaction ID out as we will need this. This will remain open until this has done, failure to do so within 48 hrs will mean this is denied.