Make chemical tables go back to storage from library NPC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Description of the idea: Make it so empty chemical tables go back to storage the same way as empty planters. (Library NPC)

Why should this be added? (pros): Easier for people, less people making F6, easy to code (?)

What negatives could this have? (cons): None that I can think off. Suggest some in comments if you think off any.

Reaction score
planters have pots but they still return to storage when there no drugs on them
yeah so would my stove and gas and disstilling kits etc be returned if so this is a massive +SUPPORT

Reaction score
yeah so would my stove and gas and disstilling kits etc be returned if so this is a massive +SUPPORT
It wont be returned if theres a distilling kit, it will be returned if there's a propane tank or cooker only tho.

Reaction score
@aarondavid45 it would be returned if it has nothing on the stoves/on the table except for stoves and propane but wouldn't be returned if it had say meth or coke on it the same way that if something is planted in planters they can't be returned.

Reaction score
@aarondavid45 it would be returned if it has nothing on the stoves/on the table except for stoves and propane but wouldn't be returned if it had say meth or coke on it the same way that if something is planted in planters they can't be returned.
so would i loose all of my empty glassware though on it ??

Status
Not open for further replies.