Map Suggestion Make House Boats

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRW

Reaction score
Main Idea: At the moment docks is only really good for mugging, dd and fishing, maybe add a houseboat or two (like a canal boat) add some diversity and would be a nice change of scenery

Full description of the idea: replace the useless tug boats that are there for scenery and replace them with something much more useful!

Why should it be added?: yet another ownable property and something different from the same old apartment or subs house

Pros: another usable property

Cons: Could be pretty aids with the space

*Other additions:n/a

Reaction score
The point is restricting it to being just a DD mug spot is not only boring but also a huge waste of potential for better use of that map space.
I am not saying the house boats should not be added. I am saying that in terms of passive RP they would hold little to no value, and making these areas not a crime zone just for a few houses would be a horrid idea.

However I do feel as though house boats wouldn’t be a priority addition in my books over other kinds of properties being available.

The rules of source hammer are limiting and giving means taking away. In order for the house boats to be good, they would need more brush space. If they aren’t good, they won’t see use, and if they don’t see use, they’re a useless addition, and a useless addition is something that is expendable for better features.

Status
Not open for further replies.