Map Suggestion Add A Farm House To Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRW

Reaction score
Description of the idea: Add A house to farm to make it somewhat ownable again. Cause as its unrealistic to base in a barn, its very common to have a house on a farm! This could possible enable passive RP

Why should this be added? (pros): Another ownable property, adds diversity across the map as slums/regals/bazaar is very congested.
What negatives could this have? (cons): none that i can think of.

*Other additions: N/A

1591543936882.pngSorry its Minecraft

Last edited by a moderator:

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
you could stay in the barn but use the house for storage so it would be abused

JRW

Reaction score
could make it a rule that you're not allowed to use the barn for drugs defending etc

Reaction score
Pretty sure they are bringing in a Farming system, This would make it a lot easier, maybe an area to take the crops, Wash them, Bag then, send them for delivery?

JRW

Reaction score
I was going to add maybe add a farmer job where you can harvest crops, but 1 small step at a time lol

Reaction score
Or why not a Giant Leap? Farmer could just be Citizen but you'd talk to an NPC And pay him every 30 minutes-1 hour for his land?

Reaction score
Regardless of this supposed “farming update”, I wouldn’t mind seeing a house on the farm fields considering size wise its like the space between ragna and the garages behind bazaar, it’s a massive empty space which could definitely accommodate a house.

Status
Not open for further replies.