Map Suggestion Apartments ontop of gas stations and stores

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRW

Reaction score
Main Idea: Add a little apartment on top of gas stations, crafting stores, safety first etc

Full description of the idea: main idea of this is like in real life (in the UK anyway) its very common to have a small property on top of a shop. This will not only be a ownable property but brilliant for say crafters, and buying items and materials easily.

Why should it be added?: adds more propertys to the map, again more diverse

Pros: More places to craft and base

Cons: depending on how its made could be aids asf to raid maybe add a fire escape

*Other additions:

1591546386619.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Not so much for gas stations but for city shops maybe. Wouldn’t mind seeing apartments above the business Shops either.

JRW

Reaction score
theres a lot of room above gas stations tho :/ i personally would like to see it

Reaction score
because gas stations are standalone it wouldn't really make sense, you only see this on streetfront stores.

Reaction score
@jimmythehamster I agree, even in England where they slap apartments above fucking banks to make space, we don’t have them on top of gas stations virtually ever.

Reaction score
I like the idea although it would need a map update which is alot of work but definitley a feature to keep in mind for the next version of the map as the 30 ich properties the server offers at this point of time is hard to get to work when the server still gets 128 players on a regular weeknight. I also think more properties available in the city would be good especially around freddys and the lower city parts, (hungry scwien, office, RC etc)

Reaction score
I like the idea although it would need a map update which is alot of work but definitley a feature to keep in mind for the next version of the map as the 30 ich properties the server offers at this point of time is hard to get to work when the server still gets 128 players on a regular weeknight. I also think more properties available in the city would be good especially around freddys and the lower city parts, (hungry scwien, office, RC etc)
There's already a map edit in progress lol.

Reaction score
I like the idea, but as a gas station employee I'm scared to constantly have people raid above me, and people tend to throw molotovs from time to time.

Reaction score
Maybe a large apartment, studios, or something like that on the Puffer Market?

Status
Not open for further replies.