Server Suggestion Make it so Secret Service can drag people

• Thread starter Deleted member 5577
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 5577

Description of the idea: Make it so Secret Service can drag people

Why should this be added? (pros): They will be able to remove people from places they shouldn't be without having to further get the police involved which means they can actually do their job when police are too busy.

What negatives could this have? (cons): Nothing that isn't already relevant with police being able to do it.

Reaction score
The issue here is SS agents as they are have no real ability to arrest, only to detain someone and have them arrested on their behalf. Removing someone from an area as SS isn’t really something entirely important seeing as SS typically must remain within direct eyeshot of the mayor at all times.

Deleted member 5577

The issue here is SS agents as they are have no real ability to arrest, only to detain someone and have them arrested on their behalf. Removing someone from an area as SS isn’t really something entirely important seeing as SS typically must remain within direct eyeshot of the mayor at all times.
However it would be useful for say removing someone from the mayors office and then locking the door

Reaction score
I often find myself needing to drag someone when playing as secret service, and would like to see this ability added.

I don't think the ability to drag would increase the risk of secret service arresting people. I would only see this happening if the SS were able to drag someone and force them into a car.

Status
Not open for further replies.