Make me laugh challange

Reaction score
On Sunday (will say an exact time in comment soon) I will make a challange where you need to make me laugh
You will have only one chance to try
Every time I will incrise prize range (start prize will be 100$ then will incrise it everytime by another 100/200$)
The max prize will be 50/100k
Place of event: market near CH
Preaper yourself with best joke to have a chance to win some cash

Last edited:
Reaction score
If someone fail/will make me laugh the next person might earn more cash
If there will be not too many people trying to make me laugh I will giveaway bigger amount of cash untill it will hit 50/100k
There is no real ratio becouse I might not laugh at all and no one will get cash or I will laugh on almost every joke/action and I will just giveaway cash

Reaction score
If someone fail/will make me laugh the next person might earn more cash
If there will be not too many people trying to make me laugh I will giveaway bigger amount of cash untill it will hit 50/100k
There is no real ratio becouse I might not laugh at all and no one will get cash or I will laugh on almost every joke/action and I will just giveaway cash
ratio'd + im mugging the 100k clean aff u

Reaction score
Update: I decided to make 2 parts of this event one will start in 10 minutes so come in!
the other one will be on Sunday at 4pm (gmt +1) the location remains the same (Front of CH)

Reaction score
Thank you for all that took thier chances main prize 100k went into new player and his joke