Police Suggestion Make police equipment de-spawn on death

ModoSN

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Description of the idea: Once an officer respawns, their cones and spikes should de-spawn

Why should this be added? (pros):
  • Cleans up the map

What negatives could this have? (cons):
  • If the officer setup a perimeter then the perimeter would go away once they re-spawn but usually a car is used as part of a perimeter and that disappears so its not really any different

Other additions:
  • alternatively, you could allow other officers to pickup equipment like cones and spike stripe (maybe restrict to snr officer or corporal)

Last edited:
Reaction score
We've considered this before but we haven't implemented it because it would be awkward for any officers still on scene. There are much better solutions to this problem.

ModoSN

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I agree - What else could be done?

Reaction score
The better alternative would be to show the prop owner over the prop that only police will see if facing that prop, that way you can be more specific on who you are speaking to.

Reaction score
Resupplying barricades already despawns deployed barricades if I recall correctly, if not, (re)implementing said feature would be great, alternatively an option at the NPC to clean up barricades would suffice. An option at the barricade NPC stating “I left my barricades somewhere, can you have someone remove them?” Followed by a snarky response from the NPC (because NPCs are cunts) would be a viable solution than having your whole perimeter suddenly vanish after someone flanked would be a real pain in the arse.