Map Suggestion Make the fence at scrapyard onto Courier Warehouse higher

Reaction score
Main Idea: The fence onto the courier warehouse from the scrapyard should be made higher.

Full description of the idea: Make the fence onto the courier warehouse from the scrapyard higher to disallow people to climb onto the warehouse. The warehouse roof is incredibly headglitchy and is used during raids.

Why should it be added?: To stop users climbing onto the roof using it during raids. This is incredibly headglitchy and adding this would be fair to both criminals and cops as nobody can get up there.

Pros: Stops users climbing onto the roof from scrapyard using it where they may not intentionally realise it is headglitchy.
Fair for both sides and neither party can get onto the roof.

Cons: One less spot to snipe through even though it's head glitchy.

*Other additions: Another way to fix this is pushing the user off the roof. This is done with the morons' roof as well.
Invisible barrier

Reaction score
I'd like to see the fence still climbable as it's used to take binoculars during police scouting. BUT i do agree there should be a way to prevent people falling off it onto the warehouse. Maybe an invisible wall so they can stand on it but not fall off it.

Reaction score
I thought we wanted more areas to utilise, not even more player clips? The roof ain’t even that bad, you could just simply have a TFU sniper take them out from the hill if it’s that difficult to take them out

Reaction score
What's the fun in eliminating variety? If you force people to take the same actions each and every time a raid happens at projex, people are going to get bored rather quickly. In fact, opening the roof as an option would increase the amount of locations you can pick to flank from, give more variety in gunfights and prevent the location from becoming stale and boring when partaking in gunfights.

The location doesn't even have to be limited to flanking. Cops could take control of the roof and make it a strategic vantage point to counter Veikko snipers.
Projex basers are at a huge disadvantage when they push out the front door. Everyone is stuck into a funnel and sniped when they step onto the parking lot because of the Veikko position. If you don't have a group of people behind you to push out with you, to overwhelm the single guy, you're screwed.

You could opt to have a friend flank from the delivery warehouse to counter-snipe, rather than go head-on with the sniper from gas station. I'm pretty sure you'd get incredibly bored of all the exact same strategies.

Reaction score
Main Idea: The fence onto the courier warehouse from the scrapyard should be made higher.

Full description of the idea: Make the fence onto the courier warehouse from the scrapyard higher to disallow people to climb onto the warehouse. The warehouse roof is incredibly headglitchy and is used during raids.

Why should it be added?: To stop users climbing onto the roof using it during raids. This is incredibly headglitchy and adding this would be fair to both criminals and cops as nobody can get up there.

Pros: Stops users climbing onto the roof from scrapyard using it where they may not intentionally realise it is headglitchy.
Fair for both sides and neither party can get onto the roof.

Cons: One less spot to snipe through even though it's head glitchy.

*Other additions: Another way to fix this is pushing the user off the roof. This is done with the morons' roof as well.
Invisible barrier

I know my opinion is biased considering I use this spot externally a lot, but I don’t get the issue with it, you will happily allow basicly one way windows (pd to slums) since it gives the advantage to the cops, you (not you personally) have taken so many things from criminals to stop them from winning and give the cops every little thing to make it eaiser for them,

Free guns and load outs
Free flash bangs
Free cars that they don’t care if the wreck them.
Free fuel.
The ability to return to a raid after dying.
The fact they can just drive away and not be chased and killed.
This dosnt seem like a thing that needs doing and a waste of time because you keep dying to it

Reaction score
Nah mate the fence is great for being an absolute raid hungry bastard and looking into projex windows. There's nothing stopping TFU snipers using it either.