Make the courier van a org benefit vehicle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Description of the idea: make the vandoorn courier van a org benefit for lvl 25 or above org's
with 10 slots and maybe 750 to 1000KG carrying capacity

Why should this be added? (pros) could add to rp
gives a incentive to lving up your org

What negatives could this have? (cons)
: could be used to ram [blacklists could be issues to ban org's from abusing them]

*Other additions: carrying capacity could be 1000KG with 10 slots this could be used for
gun transportation
drug transport
fish transport

Reaction score
Actually really like this idea. Maybe it could be alternative to link. As in you choose between this or limo depending on your orgs needs.

As in criminal orgs would want limo for flex/meetings and crafting/fishing orgs would want for transport.

Reaction score
Actually really like this idea. Maybe it could be alternative to link. As in you choose between this or limo depending on your orgs needs.

As in criminal orgs would want limo for flex/meetings and crafting/fishing orgs would want for transport.
doesnt the courier have no trunk by default if so it'd have to be coded but i reckon 1000 plus kg is realistic for the van
also i reckon the courier van should be 800k and not cost per player in the org like the limo is because 7 mil per car is dumb i reckon it should be
your org reaches a certain lvl your members can buy the van if they choose 2

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.