Malicious behaviour and unrest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm not blowing a gasket or starting a war, I'm trying to resolve a conflict which has caused a valued member of our community to take it upon HERSELF to back her bags and leave because multiple people have been maliciously attacking her, hating on her for the mere reason that she is a girl.

For those of you who have been doing this to Chloe, you've broke;

We're meant to be a community, not a bunch of two-faced prats. This is unacceptable on levels (at least mine) that are only reachable by those who deserve to not be here. Discrimination against females or anyone such as Chloe is not tolerated and whichever member of staff who said to Chloe that it was allowed deserves to be demoted; it doesn't surprise me at all that they were in the same organization as those who were making fun of her.

You just made a person who is a great addition to PERPheads leave us because of your unjustified and idiotic actions. I will be launching inquiries to this whether you like it or not and I will be trying my best to get Chloe back among us. I expect those who did this to own up to it.

Trande

She got discriminated, because she is a woman? Wow, this is on so many levels stupid, and lame. Whoever did this, please go back in your cave, and play with your stones and sticks.

Reaction score
You are correct Paradoxin anyone with proof of these acts should get in contact with me so this can be sorted out, anyone discriminating against people will be permanently banned, this is not acceptable in our community.

Reaction score
Chloe was a lovely person and a great RPer, a great loss to the community. Lets hope this gets resolved.

Reaction score
Chloe went my primary school i was there at the time if the admins would like the names i would like them to contact me.

Reaction score
This is not the only form of bullying that has came from higher members of staff; bullying is sick in the head, whoever bullies needs to be shot in the head, discrimination and bullying are practically the same, the funny thing about bullies is that they take it out on others weaker and less powerful than them, I don't see why they pick on someone bigger and stronger than them, they think they are the big man for bullying a younger, all I gotta say to the staff who took place in this, good luck in the future in your life, your gonna cock up haha, cunt.

Reaction score
I didn't see anyone make any comments about Chloe, what was it done by, in game or something?

Reaction score
I will immediately get someone banned if he/she discriminates, bullies or is disrespectful. Very sad to hear that Chloe left, hope she comes back.

Trande

Everyone who took part in this should present himself in this thread. You can't just be the biggest idiotic macho on the server, and then don't have the balls to stand to the things you did. You disgust me.

Trande

Chrissy said:
Let me make clear that I am in no way advocating bullying or discrimination as I've been a victim and it's shit however; in character discrimination is allowed(to a certain extent) and any remark taken by anyone in game should be taken with a heavy pinch of salt.If possible, in character discrimination should be reported to the police and they should prosecute the person under law 1.0 and note subsection 2. If anyone is too persistent in their IC discrimination they are breaking rules 1.1 and 1.2, report them to an admin and continue to roleplay the situation to the best of your ability. Please remember though, games can get intense. You always have the choice to leave the server and in turn the situation if you feel exceptionally uncomfortable, this may not be the best plan but its always there if you need it. If you do happen to do this for any reason please contact a staff member whether it be by proxy, teamspeak, skype, steam, PM, Facebook, SMS or whatever. We can't solve the problem unless you take the appropriate action to end it.
Insulting people ICly ends with the other person feeling bullied, insulted, or whatever. Some people had horrible events in their life, and then they most likely feel bad, if it happends ICly, then we have to stop it. Even if it is a game, we should never take it too far. Playing with feelings of other peoples can went horribly wrong, because we never know what really happened to them.

And as Red said, it was OOCly, and not ICly. So it is in no way acceptable.

Reaction score
Chrissy said:
Let me make clear that I am in no way advocating bullying or discrimination as I've been a victim and it's shit however; in character discrimination is allowed(to a certain extent) and any remark taken by anyone in game should be taken with a heavy pinch of salt.If possible, in character discrimination should be reported to the police and they should prosecute the person under law 1.0 and note subsection 2. If anyone is too persistent in their IC discrimination they are breaking rules 1.1 and 1.2, report them to an admin and continue to roleplay the situation to the best of your ability. Please remember though, games can get intense. You always have the choice to leave the server and in turn the situation if you feel exceptionally uncomfortable, this may not be the best plan but its always there if you need it. If you do happen to do this for any reason please contact a staff member whether it be by proxy, teamspeak, skype, steam, PM, Facebook, SMS or whatever. We can't solve the problem unless you take the appropriate action to end it.
Chrissy, the bullying took place OOC.

Status
Not open for further replies.