An apology to all

Reaction score
Hello everyone hope everyone is good on this Sunday afternoon depending on where you are. If anyone remembers I came back to the community after leaving in 2015 due to being hated because I was an asshole. I came back and was welcomed with open arms and started making a lot of good friends and making sure everyone had a good time. Lately for some time now this hasn't been the case and I've reverted back to my old shitty self which I haven't been happy with for a while. I'm not here to make excuses for my actions towards a lot of people because they haven't wronged me in any way to deserve me being a dick on the forums or in OOC to the point of staff threatening to blacklist me because I'm being very negative and complaining a lot. I'm not going to go into a lot of details but I do struggle badly with controlling my anger and issues and sadly I've been taking it out on people on here causing people who were friends to remove me and just generally being hated around here again which I'm very upset with myself about. I know it's a game and all but I do consider a lot of you to be good people and friends. I've spent a lot of hours on the server spending time with all of you and making a lot of good memories. I want to apologize to everyone for how my attitude has been the last couple of months as it's completely unacceptable. I'm trying to work on it I really am and this is something I've wanted to do for a bit now. I'm not the best with words or apologies but I wanted to start trying to make things right in the community with everyone I play with. I would tag people but there are a lot of people I've been an asshole to and I don't know where to begin. I hope all of you accept this and going forward I'd like to start fresh with everyone.

Last edited:
Reaction score
All good as long as you don't trash talk TayTay.
Edit: Something I learnt from @Aquaa is that if someone doesn't want to move on and be cool with shit that happened then just ignore and they'll be the ones with a one sided grudge that no one gives two shits about, just chill and enjoy the game bro

fmn2NSx.jpeg

Reaction score
You’re a great guy Eric, truly has never been a dull moment with you and I’m glad I wasn’t a victim of this behavior you mention :bag:

Edit: Something I learnt from @Aquaa is that if someone doesn't want to move on and be cool with shit that happened then just ignore and they'll be the ones with a one sided grudge that no one gives two shits about, just chill and enjoy the game bro

Yeah i aint gone lie bro idk when i taught u dis shit but its false, hold grudges and fuck people up man.

jk but please remind me lol