Map Change Poll #3

What map should we change to?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
@Moon I can already imagine the shit if planes were introduced. Everyone would try hitting it, escaping from the cops would only be limited by fuel inside the plane.

It would be beautiful. Then we'd get Premium aircraft maybe even TIE bombers etc

i support this.

Reaction score
The fucking camera positions for dispatch are aids on evo. Like suburbs doesn't have a single camera.

Deleted member 4116

BKMxocX9IRqe.png

Reaction score
As it turns out, those who said V1 was good, which it kind of is but only in certain areas, are delusional. Most of the map while nostalgic only causes issues. You can't do most things you can in V2. Parking at projex in your lambo is almost suicide, going down subs off-ramp is also dangerous, there's a sign and if you miss it you might just hit a wall. There are also some sort of silent hill tunnel under the highway that make me want to neck myself.

V1 suburbs was kind of good, it was different and very interesting but only to a certain degree. Regals is pointless because you have to create some sort of ramp to get to regals in the first place if you plan on parking at the parking lot at CH. The infamous ramp down and up at business is back, making popped tires a pain to drive on.

I'd trust what recent playerbase experience is saying; Evo was good, switch back to that for the time being IMO, at least til V5 or something is out.

Reaction score
I didn’t get a chance at evocity and that’s really why I picked it.

These days all I do is race, drive and evade cops once I find a reason to do so because that’s what interests me, the possibilities when it comes to those high pressure driving scenarios.

I’d love to try it out on evocity, Paralake V1 just feels a bit weird but in a good way.

Reaction score
Evo City is so shit, I don't know why people would vote for that!

Status
Not open for further replies.