Map Change Poll #4

What map would you like to play on next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
@Sossa when you spawn the pd is literally infront of you in any paralake map. The claim that there is no rp in perp anymore is a strictly you problem cuz I bet you're one of those people who sits in one place farming drugs for 6 hours instead of creating rp situations which is what a person would do if they were actively seeking out RP

Reaction score
88d.png
D7B17E5353422D633FC1D03D683E8EB505A17A35

Reaction score
I don't understand why you guys even started changing the maps, since when was that a thing that was done here? Is there anybody here that was actually playing perpheads when he had an active player base maxing the server each day because we didn't change the map back then and nor did the players get much of a decision either other than giving an opinion or suggestion on here.

If the server isn't running the same slots as a few years back then sure, it's maybe a good idea to change back to Evo City but at the same time I feel as if it's a step back for the community but a step back that may be needed. I don't agree that this should of ever started to be a trend, you know.. changing maps. But if perpheads are honestly struggling to max out the server then it may, make sense.

Smaller map, more interactions - I don't really know the current state that we're in but I've made assumptions on reading above posts, FINALLY- you have to also think about the time and effort it's took Xquality to create the map for all of our needs here at perheads, a map tailor fit for the community. It's just sad times really considering the amount of staff members we have, I can already tell the player base had dropped massively to me it looks like enforcers got scrapped too. Anywayyy to all of my friends at perpheads goodluck I wish you all the best.

I will always vote Paralake. TOO many great memories.

Reaction score
Paralake V5 should be releasing fairly soon and at the moment we're running Paralake V2 after a suggestion made by @Dom_ to have rotating maps received a lot of community support.

When V5 releases we will most likely not do another rotation and keep the server on V5 but at the momen we are 'bridging the gap' until that time comes

Reaction score
That's great to hear as I was getting worried for the community for a moment then. It would of been disappointing seeing the server time travel back in time as I said anyway, good luck to you all. Hope everything works out.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
maybe because they dont like the current map, you genius

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@Al Capone yes because when they'll add evo city (the map i voted for) i'll hop on, on my free time

Status
Not open for further replies.