Map Change Poll #3

What map should we change to?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

Hello there again,

Nearly a month has passed since your map change to rp_paralake_city_v1, you guys voted for our first iteration of Paralake - It's now time for a third and (likely) final vote for a new map in the rotation.

Voting will close in three days from now (exactly a month from the last map change) so get your votes in now.

Have fun voting!

Reaction score
When you say final does this mean that is what the map will stay on permanently or does it mean it mean until there's a new map? Also is there a new map in progress? I don't care about ETA, just curious.

Reaction score
There's a new map in development.

View previous replies…
Reaction score
@Moon I can already imagine the shit if planes were introduced. Everyone would try hitting it, escaping from the cops would only be limited by fuel inside the plane.

It would be beautiful. Then we'd get Premium aircraft maybe even TIE bombers etc

i support this.

Reaction score
Evo please, the smaller map makes it so much better to play in with the current player count, idc about the FPS issues it has.

Reaction score
Wasn't a fan of Evo, however, when the updates came out it made it playable. None of the seats are sitable, area pings say unknown for most areas which hinder dispatch.

Reaction score
Pretty sure seat positions were eventually done by @Lelios1 so we can release them along with a few other nice updates should it be selected.

Reaction score
The fucking camera positions for dispatch are aids on evo. Like suburbs doesn't have a single camera.

Reaction score
For the time being and current playerbase, Evocity is the definetely the choice for the size itself. Maybe if a miracle happens in the future where PH has 80 players often, we could switch back to Paralake.

Reaction score
Evo was fun as fuck because it was different and I do really miss it tbh.

Paralake v3 would be nostalgic for me since that’s when I joined PERP.
v2 is okay I guess.

ANYtHING is better than paralake v1.

Reaction score
you're all imbeciles if you vote v2 thank you for your time

Reaction score
Guys please don't vote Evo, Sossa is literally about to rip his own hair out. Please for the sake of his family, he's about to go right hook his mum.

Reaction score
As it turns out, those who said V1 was good, which it kind of is but only in certain areas, are delusional. Most of the map while nostalgic only causes issues. You can't do most things you can in V2. Parking at projex in your lambo is almost suicide, going down subs off-ramp is also dangerous, there's a sign and if you miss it you might just hit a wall. There are also some sort of silent hill tunnel under the highway that make me want to neck myself.

V1 suburbs was kind of good, it was different and very interesting but only to a certain degree. Regals is pointless because you have to create some sort of ramp to get to regals in the first place if you plan on parking at the parking lot at CH. The infamous ramp down and up at business is back, making popped tires a pain to drive on.

I'd trust what recent playerbase experience is saying; Evo was good, switch back to that for the time being IMO, at least til V5 or something is out.

LEWIS 088

German Leader
Reaction score
You're a zoomer, you wouldn't understand how good V1 & Evocity was.

LEWIS 088

German Leader
Reaction score
@Lelios1 Yeah because AyJay didn't specify if it would be the last change until a new map comes out or if it's a change for a month then switch back to v4 for good.

V2 was also a good map.

Reaction score
I didn’t get a chance at evocity and that’s really why I picked it.

These days all I do is race, drive and evade cops once I find a reason to do so because that’s what interests me, the possibilities when it comes to those high pressure driving scenarios.

I’d love to try it out on evocity, Paralake V1 just feels a bit weird but in a good way.

Status
Not open for further replies.