Map Rotation

Which map should be the first one & how often should we switch?

• Evo City

Votes: 71 40.3%
  • Paralake V1

Votes: 68 38.6%
  • Paralake V2

Votes: 24 13.6%
  • Paralake V3

Votes: 8 4.5%
  • Every 2 weeks

Votes: 30 17.0%
  • Every month

Votes: 98 55.7%
  • Every 3 months

Votes: 21 11.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have copyrighted this idea, you must not use this now unless I am generously compensated.

• Funny
Reactions: JRW

Max

Reaction score
@LEWIS 088 still waiting on an org update, a roadmap of somekind, some people are waiting on v5, waiting on bug fixes and general quality of life improvements. those days mustve been great

Deleted member 5193

You’re right that it doesn’t fix the fundamental flaws in the community, but is great to at least see something happening with perp now. It’s been dead for the past few months, nothing was announced or released for the community itself so I’m glad to see a step in the right direction finally. Hopefully this will be the start of something!

Deleted member 6228

my man hasn't logged on in like a month, he doesn't know shit

• Winner
Reactions: JRW
Reaction score
Never really played evo or v1. I played v2 for a week or so before it got changed. I agree with @Saint Wylde about the issues with EVO City. It's be nice to go back to the first map and such but only if there was a way you could fix some of those issues like the ambient noise

Reaction score
Could also add a "Bus driver" job for evocity to allow people to get around easier. Make the bus job have 3 slots and make it free for people to use, but give bus drivers a 225 dollar a minute pay check. This could help stomp the issues regarding the map being impossible to traverse on foot whilst following rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.