Map Rotation

Which map should be the first one & how often should we switch?

• Evo City

Votes: 71 40.3%
  • Paralake V1

Votes: 68 38.6%
  • Paralake V2

Votes: 24 13.6%
  • Paralake V3

Votes: 8 4.5%
  • Every 2 weeks

Votes: 30 17.0%
  • Every month

Votes: 98 55.7%
  • Every 3 months

Votes: 21 11.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
  • Staff

Hey there,

A recent suggestion was made not too long ago by @Dom_, where he suggests a map rotation. We have decided to give this a go, to try and give some variety to the game. The purpose of this post is to give you a chance to vote on which map should be the first one, and how often they should switch around.

This is currently being worked on by @Bolli, so hopefully it should be ready in the near future.

Reaction score
On top of this, I propose that for each month, a public survey be released where we can say our favourite aspects of the current map, and what we dislike about it compared to other versions of Paralake. This will allow for the current mappers to learn what to put into the next version of paralake.

Reaction score
If you have opinions about any aspect of any of these maps (especially things you liked and would like brought back), I would encourage you to use the map suggestions section

Reaction score
All of these zoomers will vote for V2, V1 was clearly the superior map.

View previous replies…

LEWIS 088

German Leader
Reaction score
Best map goes as follows,

V1
Evocity
V2
V3

v4 is shit so doesn't deserve a place on the list.

I think the changes will be a positive thing but doesn't fix the fundamental flaws in the community.

View previous replies…
Reaction score
i will play if yall bring back evo

Reaction score
How is bank robbery and shit gonna work out on evo with the new system?

View previous replies…
Reaction score
Cant wait to splatter people running in the highway tunnels on Evo!

Here's some issues I have with evo city as a whole:

- That office base where the only entrance is an elevator is pretty fucking OP
- The need for a vehicle to get from district to district is also pretty wank but taxi ranks would work I guess
- The ambience noise in evo city, remove that and I'll be really fucking happy
- The Paramedic job will have to be moved to the city district, preferrably the fire station, as the hospital is in the arsehole of nowhere
- The banks layout on vanilla evo city is shit

Reaction score
Ambient noise has been removed (At least some of it), so it should not sound like a war going on in the background anymore. Moving the hospital or restructuring the bank would require quite a few changes around the city. I could look into doing it for the next rotation if people supported it, but not for this period.

Getting from district to district is quite difficult without a car, but hopefully this will make the taxi job more attractive as you mentioned.

LEWIS 088

German Leader
Reaction score
Since it's not on the voting list can we just vote that V4 is never put back into the map pool again?

Reaction score
im a zoomer the only perp map Ive ever played on is v4 how will i survive!!!!!!!!!

View previous replies…
Reaction score
Reaction score
Never really played evo or v1. I played v2 for a week or so before it got changed. I agree with @Saint Wylde about the issues with EVO City. It's be nice to go back to the first map and such but only if there was a way you could fix some of those issues like the ambient noise

Reaction score
Could also add a "Bus driver" job for evocity to allow people to get around easier. Make the bus job have 3 slots and make it free for people to use, but give bus drivers a 225 dollar a minute pay check. This could help stomp the issues regarding the map being impossible to traverse on foot whilst following rules.

Reaction score
Strolling into bazaar on a friday night after finishing school not a care in the world, wait whats that sound?
sweaters crafting baseball bats and beretta's, hearing the distant sound of a mugging in the back of the shops not a single bugatti in sight. Pure euphoria.

Reaction score
community: *votes for evocity*
bolli:

Reaction score
"13m 39s" He's just configuring and testing the maps to see if they'd cope with the current version of PERP????

Reaction score
V1 > Evo, im counting on my boys to get that shit through

Reaction score
We got a boomer alert