march builds :)

dog

Reaction score
my builds for the month :)

all solo builds with and without extended props (ty @Collier for being extended props slave)

some builds have attached albums, enjoy

Various boats:

unknown_3.png

Yacht v1 (Oil on canvas 2022)

unknown_2.png

Yacht v2 (Ink on bamboo 2022)

unknown_4.png

Small Fishing Boat (Ink on canvas 2022)

unknown_1.png

City Hall Sailboat (Ink on paper 1776)

Various Bazaar Shops:

unknown_-_Copy.png

Australia (Farm on pass 2019)

unknown_-_Copy.png

Normal Shop (Water 2023)

20220325164927_1.jpg

Duke Universary (2nd round draft 2022)

rate optimistic!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
That’s cool and all but unfortunately none of these contraptions are capable of bouncing me off the sky barrier like the time a certain user opened a PO Box donation package from @Sorle , so I regret to inform you that you have, in fact, fallen off.

• Agree
Reactions: dog

dog

Reaction score
That’s cool and all but unfortunately none of these contraptions are capable of bouncing me off the sky barrier like the time a certain user opened a PO Box donation package from @Sorle , so I regret to inform you that you have, in fact, fallen off.
this post was not written in a form of a perpheads community suggestion so unfortunately, you have, in fact, fallen off.

Reaction score
I think I only managed to spot one of the boats and the "Normal" shop in game.

The Australia one looks so fucking trippy lmao it's literally messing with me

• Friendly
Reactions: dog
Reaction score
Special last of the month build

Amazing build never seen something like that in years,as expected from my best friend doge,how isn't there a forum award specifically just for this masterpiece?
i really don't understand like the spotlights are just perfection ,the wooden walls seem like they're made of diamond i believe you're to be nominated for the most creative user 2022 you already have my vote.

Reaction score
Amazing build never seen something like that in years,as expected from my best friend doge,how isn't there a forum award specifically just for this masterpiece?
i really don't understand like the spotlights are just perfection ,the wooden walls seem like they're made of diamond i believe you're to be nominated for the most creative user 2022 you already have my vote.
Fucking simp