Appealing for: Blacklist
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @Samuel
How long were you banned for: Permanent

Your Steam Name
: 1980's Man
Your In-game Name: Marcus Thunder
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:203087680

Why were you banned/blacklisted: (See: ScamBans) I Said I Few Things I shouldn't have said at the time. I disrespected the Police Department Of Paralake City
Why should this appeal be considered: I think I should be unblacklisted because it will be a year next month on the 11th. I know I messed up I was not thinking right. I'm sorry for what I did Mabey a second change could help me out. I am willing to be babysat by my higher-ups. you can keep a close eye on me. I'm a changed man I think I can be a better person. its a year next month on the 11th if you can give me a second chance I will not let you down iv learned to respect my peers and so on. I'm on during nights when other officers are not. I'm very active. over the past year, I have learned new things I have taken courses on how to be respectful, I have taken first aid and CPR and passed. I was staff on several servers I iv learn a lot about people I have also learned to listen to other people enclouding my higher-ups. please take your time and accept my apology for my bad actions
Additional Comment(s): Thank you for taking the time and reading this have a great and safe day sir/mam

Last edited:
Reaction score
I don't think you get what I meant when I said to stop messaging people and wait a few weeks before appealing

Status
Not open for further replies.