Communication Banned
Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Dispute
Which staff member banned you: (See: ScamBans) @Samuel

Your Steam Name: 1980's Man
Your In-game Name: Marcus Thunder
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:203087680

Why were you banned?: (See: ScamBans) I said a few things towards to PLPD Cheif Of Police @Samuel it will be 1 year in two weeks since it happened. since then @McGlinchy has taken over PLPD
Why do you feel the ban's invalid?: I feel it is invalid because it happened 1 year in two weeks . I think I learned my lesson I would love to have a second chance. if I screw up once I'm willing to be fired. I love helping people I will try my best in learning the ropes and having fun doing so. I'm 17 now I was 16 when it happened. I see other officers get forgiveness for worse things than I did. my friend got blacklist for 3 weeks for disrespecting other civilians. iv seen officers shoot random people can get verb warnings. but what I did wrong was over the line. please take the time to reconsider your ban towards my bad behaviour last year. iv improved my gameplay yes so I have a few warns in the last two weeks but I learned my lesson and improved

Additional Comment(s): Thank you for reading this
Evidence (Required for all server bans):

Reaction score
Next time you do this you're getting banned.

Refer back to what I said in your previous thread, this is for server ban/blacklist disputes, you are blacklisted from plpd.online, @McGlinchy asked you to pack it in and be patient and then contact him after a few weeks.

Closed

Reaction score
Just to expand on this, we made the agreement 4 days ago that you would wait 1 week before you brought this up again. Obviously you've failed to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.