Event Suggestion Mass shooter/hide and shoot event

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Mass shooter/hide and shoot event
Suggestion Description: this main ideea is for a hide and seek event that involved 1-3 seekers and maybe like 15 hiders. the seekers can either have weapons like rifles, shotguns or even pistols to eliminate the hiders. the best choice would be in my opinion a remington 870 since it has short range so you cant snipe people and its pretty effective at close range.

Why should this be added?:
- it would be a nice new type of event for everyone to be able to enjoy

What negatives could this have?:
- possible lag
- hard to make

What problem would this suggestion solve?: not really a problem, just add more events

Calling it a "Mass Shooter" event is in very poor taste, gonna be real with you. Just call it hide and seek.

i was thinking to call it mass shooter event since the seeker has a weapon and goes around finding people to eliminate. its just a title idea

i think i should just drop the mass shooter idea and just name it hide and shoot or hide and seek. i feel like its fine eitherway

but still same concept. a few seekers woth guns and a lot of hiders. would be cool in subs or make a specially aranges area for it

Shooting? No.

Knives? Now we are talking

Give the seekers a speed buff (like patrol officers)

Give hiders a speed nerf (like TFU Heavy)

This way it’s actually about hiding & seeking not just sit in middle and shoot what moves

Shooting? No.

Knives? Now we are talking

Give the seekers a speed buff (like patrol officers)

Give hiders a speed nerf (like TFU Heavy)

This way it’s actually about hiding & seeking not just sit in middle and shoot what moves
There is already an event like this btw.