Max the raider

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: The Man / Testa Lagusa
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Max / Max Pearse
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:199376586
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
Potential for breaking 2.5, I'm not entirely sure about his reasoning for shooting up my vehicle and killing me afterward, but considering my actions during the time I was alive it doesn't make sense. He had previously attempted to raid me, which was the reasoning for the police arresting him prior to this clip, the officer mentioned that they had reports that he had been raiding people and when he came back to the apartments after his sentence... Well, that's where the video starts. Probably shouldn't be so itchy to shoot and calm down with the daily raiding.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: N/A

Last edited:

Max

Reaction score
I shot you because you snitched me out for raiding even though I didnt take anything off you and you seemed to be looking to kill me as you were following me.

Reaction score
What evidence do you have that I snitched on you? You were already being grabbed by the police when I mentioned that you also raided me?

Reaction score
Also, instead of immediately shooting me why didn't you just shoot out my car like you did a gunpoint me instead, you clearly saw that I would of had to pull out a gun (as one wasn't visible on my back when I was out of the vehicle).

Max

Reaction score
The arresting officer told me it was you. Also why on earth would I gunpoint you instead of just killing you. I wanted to kill you before you killed me and I also wanted to kill you for snitching.

Reaction score
It's easy to gun down someone who's not trying to fight mate, getting killed for no reason and causing unnecessary vehicular damage isn't acceptable though.

Max

Reaction score
I killed you because you snitched for no reason. Your making an AR for 5 minutes and a $500 repair dont you have anything better to do?

Reaction score
@!Max! I offered you a chance to explain yourself in OOC, but you ignored it, I then tried to engage with you in LOOC but you ignored that too. Don't blame me for you itchy finger my dude.

Max

Reaction score
@Testa I didnt see you ever talk to me in ooc or looc besides when you asked for my steamID.

Reaction score
Accepted

@!Max! raiding other players comes with a risk to your own life, that you take in exchange for possible profit.
Killing players you decided to raid for "snitching" on you is not allowed.

The argument "you seemed to be following me to kill me" is also supported by no evidence.

@!Max! will be receiving a warning for his actions.

---

Resolved with @LEWIS 088

Status
Not open for further replies.