Server Suggestion Mayor Cooldown

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Mayor Cooldown
Suggestion Description: A 1 hour Mayor cooldown should be added after resigning from Mayor or being assassinated. This is required due to the same people constantly being killed over and over again due to setting high taxes and then their large organisation re-electing them again. This can't currently be combatted as the organisation with 20 people voting is always going to win their candidate the election, who just wants to minge as Mayor.

Why should this be added?:
- Stop the same person being voted in by their zerg org and deliberately sabotaging the city
- Prevent the same people minging as Mayor
- Allow for other people to experience the role

What negatives could this have?:
- Staff don't have perms to promote a Mayor so if someone was killed wrongfully then this cooldown would still apply to them as well

What problem would this suggestion solve?: It would stop the same individuals being elected as Mayor purely just to minge and mess up the city.

Reaction score
Instant upvote from me, I saw this happen live in front of me and was completely surprised that there wasn't much to do about it other than try to get other people voted in which was near impossible