Medic Response Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: Medical Response cars

Short explanation (in notes):
-Allows 2 medics to drive in 'first response' cars.
-Cannot remove bodies
-

Detailed description (why should it become added/...): As we are aware of, there are a maximum of 4 medics and a maximum of 2 Ambulances, as Paralakes FD has the Dodge RAM, i thought it would be a great idea if medics could have their own smaller vehicle. This would prevent medics from being left behind and increases the effectiveness of the medical force. To balance this, the medical cars should not grant the ability to remove bodies, if that was the case, nobody would want to pick up a clunky ambulance.

London Ambulance Service FR:
London_air_ambulance_response_car.jpg

and
192px-LaszafiraRRV.JPG

USA:
180px-Eru_tahoe_2003.jpg

Optional additions:
-Could be a VIP only car, similar to the deluxe police cruiser

Reaction score
aagaard said:
what about this one

fdny%20-%20ems%20dc2.jpg
Might not be, actually. It might be a FDNY EMS Captain, which wouldn't work as they don't actually provide any medical care.

Reaction score
I'd love a vehicle like this. I would say turn a small cheaper civilian into a Doctor's vehicle! +support

Reaction score
Where I live, they have Ford Focus RS as an emergency response vehicle; they come with small defib kits and so forth. Much faster than an ambulance.

Reaction score
+ Support

In my opinion it should work like the ford RAM in the Fire Department, that being the driver can patrol around the city and call an ambulance over to treat the patient.

Reaction score
+support like RE9741 said that they can patrol around the city. but i was thinking that they could save an life but only if the ambulance isnt coming soon.

Reaction score
For quicker support we will only provide one vehicle first off, and sounds like majority would suggest Prius, so that will be the car we will use.

Now to get onto the balancing part, as firefighters are unable to use fire hose for fires without their main vehicle, which prevents them from doing their job quickly and effectively, but in a medics case, so far the Prius would be unable to remove dead bodies, but is that enough? They are still able to do the large majority of their job which is reviving / DNA scanning bodies for police investigation. So how else should the medic be nerfed by only having the Prius available?

Reaction score
yeah the prius cant clean up body's but if you are driving the prius you can revive people when the ambulance isnt coming fast enough so i think thats enough for the medic response car:)

Reaction score
Prius riders would not be able to use the defib. They would only be able to use a ventilator to keep the patient alive until suitable care can be administered.

Reaction score
really great idea, and this could really save lives!

Big +Support!

As for the vehicle type, as a Toyota fan I would think the Prius would make a good quick responder, but like replace the engine since it is kind of a slow car and improve the handling a little bit.
I also think that there should be a car tuning store, to improve the performance to make it better without buying a better car. (but this is an other idea/suggestion)

Kind Regards,

Bonz000

Reaction score
Bonz000 said:

Big +Support!

As for the vehicle type, as a Toyota fan I would think the Prius would make a good quick responder, but like replace the engine since it is kind of a slow car and improve the handling a little bit.
I also think that there should be a car tuning store, to improve the performance to make it better without buying a better car. (but this is an other idea/suggestion)

Kind Regards,

Bonz000
1) Improving cars means tweaking each one individually behind the scenes which would take ages to create enough scripts to support this behavior
2) If we allow improving of cars, some cars will be faster than others, like a Toyota Supra being relatively similar to that of an unmodified Ferrari 512TR, which doesn't make much sense, but also the cost difference would be considerable to get nearly the same.

Reaction score
Chrissy said:
Prius riders would not be able to use the defib. They would only be able to use a ventilator to keep the patient alive until suitable care can be administered.
In other words . Kind of a new "job" like we have with the speed enforcer now

Reaction score
Bonz000 said:

Big +Support!

Kind Regards,

Bonz000
Yeah, I understand, but I noticed the price jump somewhere in the car prices, but I'm not sure were exactly.

Reaction score
StephenPuffs;n24270 said:
unable to remove dead bodies, but is that enough? They are still able to do the large majority of their job which is reviving / DNA scanning bodies for police investigation. So how else should the medic be nerfed by only having the Prius available?

Unable to revive people... Making him able to patrol around and for example when there is a call he will be dispatched (only applies if minor injuries) rather then calling an ambulance for calls like those.....

Status
Not open for further replies.