Server Suggestion All medics on duty receive money for reviving/removing bodies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Description of the idea: All medics on duty receive $500 / $250 when a player is revived, rather than just the medic who revives the player. This would be similar to the Police system where all officers receive money for drugs and guns being disposed of.

Why should this be added? (pros): More will be inclined to play as a medic, more money for passive/medic roleplay. We have all been a medic online with another medic, and you are both racing to the emergency calls to get the money. Many players also just resign when there is another player online as a medic as they aren't getting the money from players being revived and bodies being removed. It will also make medics work more as a team rather than running in for revives (mentioned by Imperial).

What negatives could this have? (cons): None? Let me know if you can think of any

*Other additions: If a MEDIC is revived, the medic being revived will not receive any money? Possibly make this the same for firefighters?

Last edited:
Reaction score
gives medics a bigger reason to delegate responsibilities between them and work together as a team as all would benefit
i dont even play perp but i think this would be a big improvement that i just thought i needed to respond to

Reaction score
Maybe have it radius based so medics who are near the body getting removed or person getting revived get pay bonuses too?

Reaction score
I believe it should be if a medic revives, person who revives gets the 500$, then other medics get 250$. When a body is removed, it should be 250$ for the medic who removed it and then 125$ for the other medics.

Reaction score
But they don’t do that at all in the police system everyone gets the same so honestly I think they should all just get the same amount, if they had this system then there is still a chance of medics fighting to get the revive or removal, whereas if they get the same amount then they are all happy :)

Reaction score
This would make sense but the police system doesn’t have a radius function so why should medics? :)

Reaction score
Why do you keep comparing medic and police? Police have much more responsibilities than medics and confiscate more items. Why should medics get paid money for literally sitting around doing nothing while the other person does all the work? You could say the same thing for firefighters. Will there be a system in place to tackle money farmers that kill each other for the money? Could healing someone also give s small amount of money at some point like 50 dollars.

Reaction score
@The HitMan The healing thing you said would be abused by medics, someone would punch them once, they would then heal themself. Or they could punch someone once and heal them.

Reaction score
@The HitMan I agree police have more responsibilities but that doesn’t mean that medics have absolutely no responsibilities? I mean everyone uses the medics all the time on the server, in situations like police raids medics are one of the main reasons the police can win as they can heal and revive officers so I feel they should be rewarded a lot more for that. If you have a raid as ImperialWatch had mentioned, tasks such as dragging bodies, healing officers, removing bodies and reviving can all be delegated and all medics would be able to benefit from this as they are all doing their bit.
The system to prevent money farming is primarily that it would be against the rules and I imagine at some point they would be reported. Technically nothing is stopping medics money farming right now apart from players reporting it? I also suggested that if a medic is revived then the medic being revived wouldnt receive money, possibly reducing the chances of money farming.

Reaction score
This feature can be added to roadcrew impounds too.

It's just annoying when you unhook a vehicle and the other RC talks with the npc.

Reaction score
Vauxhall boys unite!!! Fiats suck!!!

Reaction score
Should have bought the one I’m selling > : (

Status
Not open for further replies.