@Medulla

JER

Reaction score
@Medulla has maintained an active presence within the police force both when I'm on and off-duty. He takes control of the headless chickens in the PLPD which reminds me of the saying "Better a herd of sheep led by a lion than a herd of lions led by a sheep -Alexander the Great". As a result, this allows him to maintain situations professionally and proficiently during his investigations allocating his resources carefully and tactically.

Not only do i show appreciation towards his in-game performance but also as his role as an admin. Recently he dealt with a situation where he raided my apartment due to a player's rule breakage. Despite it being successful a.k.a. not escalating to a shootout, having no casualties besides blowing myself up and confiscating drugs. Rather than being the typical dickhead telling me to 'Make an AI complaint, Make an AR' he investigated it promptly and refunded us with the help of @MrLewis after discovering the raid was caused by a rule breakage. @Medulla could have easily turned a blind eye and moved on but instead took the initiative to look into it and compensate us and rectify rule breakage which I am thankful for.

(Rare image of Chris not in his TFU uniform 24/7)
fT3YtYn.jpeg

M

Reaction score
Thank you for your reccomendation @Jericho.

I'm enjoying being back on the server both as an administrator and as a regular player, and I'm delighted that you were happy with my approach to the recent situation at projex.