Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Aquaa
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Days

Your Steam Name: abysmalAesthetic
Your Roleplay Name: Timmy Fisher
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:144147848

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User ignored gunpoint and commands to surrender and ran straight towards his storage chest. This led to his death. Has nearly a months worth of playtime, should know better than to break 3.4 so blatantly.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Aquaa abused his power. first by ignoring my staff question in the F6 menu and refusing a admin sit because he Wanted to continue roleplaying. Waited Nrl 5mins and then waited another 22mins and 33 seconds to drive back across the map too parker where all raider where still at. After seeing us and leaving they decided to Mug us in are base after they had just raided us and acted like we where new people. They waited at are base and mugged us after 25mins of play time They could used too leave If they stayed longer the raid would been reset at a hr. Then he banned me because I accessed the storage box refuseing 3.4 But refused to check logs to see I didn't put a single Item In my storage and that everything was still in my inventory.

Additional Information: Instead of taking me too a sit aquaa raged after I said "I guess its your base because you raided it" I note this is the 4th admin complaint on him tonight and I haven't broke a rule since 2019. He refused to have a sit and talk because he wanted to keep playing lol. I've never had a issue like this with any other staff member.

Reaction score
I am not really sure where you asked for the admin sit and had it refused. I also cannot see where he refused to check logs, this is also irrelevant because the ban was not issued for storing items but rather not obeying commands under gunpoint.

Also, where did you Aquaa rage?

A lot of these sound like issues for a staff complaint anyhow and do not have much bearing on your ban.

q8DcrPM.png
SlmnPkH.png
5gTgtbC.png

Reaction score
Oh so he can just refuse my question in a f6 about camp mugging Over a little small issue like 3.4 amazing and funny And refuse sits because I commited 3.4 thats also funny made my night Ill just copy and make a staff complaint because admins get to abuse and for go question answering :3

Thank you Efan <3

Reaction score
Oh so he can just refuse my question in a f6 about camp mugging Over a little small issue like 3.4 amazing and funny And refuse sits because I commited 3.4 thats also funny made my night Ill just copy and make a staff complaint because admins get to abuse and for go question answering :3

Where does he refuse to deal with the situation?

Reaction score
He refused to answer my question relating to the situation to deal with a small issue like 3.4

Reaction score
Also He stated he wasn't even part of the raid so why was he even there mugging why was he piggy backing other admins raids?

Reaction score
He only just been in the situation 5mins and started mugging his word not mine

Reaction score
Mods can just sit at raids and wait for players to return 25mins later and mug? where do I sign up to be a moderator lol

Reaction score
Also He stated he wasn't even part of the raid so why was he even there mugging why was he piggy backing other admins raids?
He only just been in the situation 5mins and started mugging his word not mine

Piggy backing lol, I came to the raid not even 2 minutes before we tried mugging you. I gave you the names of the people involved because it was staff and you said you would make a complaint, there is nothing more I am able to do about that situation - yet you're claiming I didn't deal with it or address it

Reaction score
Piggy backing lol, I came to the raid not even 2 minutes before we tried mugging you. I gave you the names of the people involved because it was staff and you said you would make a complaint, there is nothing more I am able to do about that situation - yet you're claiming I didn't deal with it or address it
You didn't you refused to answer my question about the rules and kept talking about 3.4how about you reply to your other 2 ban disputes

Reaction score
You didn't you refused to answer my question about the rules and kept talking about 3.4how about you reply to your other 2 ban disputes
I didn't refuse, I told you that I have no further context to the situation so I can't give you an answer. What other 2 ban disputes? Only yours is open lol, other one was already denied

Reaction score
I didn't refuse, I told you that I have no further context to the situation so I can't give you an answer. What other 2 ban disputes? Only yours is open lol, other one was already denied
Just close this one Ill make a staff report ;3
Much Love

Status
Not open for further replies.