Member recognition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
First of all is like to say I'm on mobile so the format may not come out very good (fixed now),
I might edit it later on PC

So I had this idea that if the members want to they could have some kind of recognition before their name.
Like these:
[PH] Max
*PH* Max
[P-H] Max

This will make our community recognisable where ever we go.

Thanks,
Max

Reaction score
I remember Gmod.biz giving somekind salary bonus when you setted your steam name to [Gmod.biz]...

Reaction score
If people want to we won't stop them, but we don't require it either since although we enforce serious RP, we're just in it for fun not serious business. But also I think getting premium plus the bonus from that would be a bit much, so maybe something along the lines of you only get unemployment checks if you have it, idk, just a thought.

Reaction score
I'm not a huge fan of this but it sure makes the community recognizable on other servers or on steam.

||PH|| Ruby, |PH| Ruby PH>Ruby PH//Ruby PH#Ruby

Meh, I don't know. Those are some choices if you wanna do it ;p

Reaction score
StephenPuffs said:
If people want to we won't stop them, but we don't require it either since although we enforce serious RP, we're just in it for fun not serious business. But also I think getting premium plus the bonus from that would be a bit much, so maybe something along the lines of you only get unemployment checks if you have it, idk, just a thought.
Thinking straight, i think unemployed should have no salary.
And we should have [PH]

Reasons:
- We can add so that when you have [PH] like MazZ said, you get say a $25 salary (no tax) as citizen.
- Will make people want to add this.
- Will show the dedicated members of the community.
- Unemplyed have no job, they shouldnt have a salary

I think that when you have [PH] You be come a citizen and promoted for unemployed.
Therefor you have a small salary (just an idea)

Reaction score
Ruby said:
I'm not a huge fan of this but it sure makes the community recognizable on other servers or on steam.

I think [PH] is good, the [] close it off from the rest of the steam name.

Reaction score
Ruby said:

Best is the one with # imo.

PH# Max looks pretty cool ;p

And hashtags are always cool #instafun #instalike #happy #fun #friends #gmod #yolo #perp

Reaction score
Ruby said:

You forgot #[PH]looksbetter

Reaction score
StephenPuffs said:
"Nothing is certain but death and taxes". So I don't think anything should be tax free with exception of illegal items, because the city funds should play a larger role in how much things cost/sell for including drugs also paychecks. Even though drugs are obviously not taxed, it is just the general state of the economy of the city, which effects their price. There needs to be incentive for mayors to do well in their job, right now any person could become mayor, set taxes to 0%, watch the city bleed out, then quit and no one cares, which if you ask me is FailRP and downright stupid.

Reaction score
Ruby said:

If we were to offer some benefit to having this as a tag on their Steam nickname, we would need a standardized look since if someone had the name ||PH||OE||NIX|| it might be recognized as being a PerpHeads tag, when it's not.

Reaction score
Ruby said:

Maybe an outmated program that detected [PH]seperatedName

Reaction score
Ruby said:

I don't think there should be a benefit in the server of having the community tag. If we decide on a tag, anyone should just wear it if they want to support the community. Making people wear the tag while they don't want is wrong imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.