here is some stuff to fix/add

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic:
A few things, im not making seperate threads as thats pointless, better keeping things formatted.

Short explanation (in notes):
Intergration of rep system.
Warned posts are locked
Moderators moderate different parts
Fix sig bandwidth
sprinting fix

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):

Integration of a actual rep system. For example non vips can do +1 and -1 reps and upgraded can do +2 and -2 reps, the rep system should be counted up and shown in the sidebar under the profile, like on MYBB forums

Second:
Moderators moderate different parts of the forum, for example a senior admin may review ban requests, a different senior admin may look at unban and other appeals

Third:
Warned posts are locked instead of people being able to edit them ( self explanatory )

Forth: Sprinting lasts long
irl you can run for about 1000m without getting out of breath so why is it like 500m on this server?

Finally:
Fix sigs so people cannot put like 100 gifs in there and blow up mobile users bandwidth

Reaction score
Please use the template when you suggest something, https://perpheads.com/threads/template.1241/ , Thanks.

As for your ideas, the first one I don't understand, the second one there is already a great system, every week a different member of the staff team does the weeks Ban Requests, thirdly warned posts? and fourthly the sprinting time is fine the way it is, some people can't run 1000m and I think that the current distance is realistic enough.

Deleted member 1235

No to the rep system. People like @ErmakDimon got all his posts simply rated "dumb" because people saw he already had a lot.

Ban requests etc are moderated by different mods each week on a rota. They may not be answered straight away but they're always answered by the end of the week

Nobody can "Sprint" for 1500m. You can run 1500m but not sprint. Most people would be tired after sprinting for 250-300m max.

Reaction score
Integration of a actual rep system. For example non vips can do +1 and -1 reps and upgraded can do +2 and -2 reps, the rep system should be counted up and shown in the sidebar under the profile, like on MYBB forums

This could be abused and it is simply not needed, the current system is fine.

Moderators moderate different parts of the forum, for example a senior admin may review ban requests, a different senior admin may look at unban and other appeals

If they only had one area to moderate it would probably get a bit boring for them, I believe they currently do cycles which seems to work just fine.

Forth: Sprinting lasts long
irl you can run for about 1000m without getting out of breath so why is it like 500m on this server?

This is already fine.. I agree with the rest.

MattIs

denied.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.