Mercia

Max

Reaction score
Aside of that Mercia's other goals are to leave a mark on Paralake, by ensuring everyone knows the name Mercia and that's its a force to be reckoned with
too scared to accept one of the 10+ rival requests I sent. some legacy, paralake is shaken to its core :penguin:

Reaction score
no cus I'm not from Israel unlike you
last time i checked there is no recorded video of my people or people who share my political agenda getting together to dance celebrating the brutal murder of a toddler.

special place in hell for ppl such as but i'l lleave it at that. cry more in your inevitable reply.

Reaction score
FED0D1D5-BBD9-4305-863E-4957D3028791.png

It’s an Internet forum let’s not have political wars here thanks
last time i checked there is no recorded video of my people or people who share my political agenda getting together to dance celebrating the brutal murder of a toddler.

special place in hell for ppl such as but i'l lleave it at that. cry more in your inevitable reply.

Reaction score
well he had no gun in arms while trying to break? so what you mean gp? were you there? no right? thanks, but bye, sweater robbers.
For you to resolve your issue, speak with the upper management (Board Member+). The Board Director @Zoloft already addressed the concern of hurting sweaters and made it clear his stance was against that. If you feel as though a lower ranking member has violated that stance report it to a higher up instead of discrediting our whole crew. Instead you come to forums and generalize everybody due to the actions of one?
It’s an Internet forum let’s not have political wars here thanks
please tell Mr. @Google Chrome the same thing as i believe the whole thing started with this:
no one asked
then
this you ?

He didn't come here to apply or consider allyship. He came here to trash talk our org and troll.

Reaction score
For you to resolve your issue, speak with the upper management (Board Member+). The Board Director @Zoloft already addressed the concern of hurting sweaters and made it clear his stance was against that. If you feel as though a lower ranking member has violated that stance report it to a higher up instead of discrediting our whole crew. Instead you come to forums and generalize everybody due to the actions of one?

please tell Mr. @Google Chrome the same thing as i believe the whole thing started with this:

then

He didn't come here to apply or consider allyship. He came here to trash talk our org and troll.
I don't give a fuck who started. I am telling you and @Google Chrome it is now time to stop

Reaction score
mercia's goal is to recruit every able bodied chimpanzee they can get their hands on