Server Suggestion Meth Buff

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Meth Buff
Suggestion Description: Currently Meth is one of the worst drugs to make for profit. It's because it's complicated, takes a long time to make and you don't get enough profit for all that work. That's why I think it would be best to increase the amount of money you get per meth sold to the drug dealer.

(If you think otherwise, think again.
With weed, you just put 10 seeds in a planter, wait 18 minutes and harvest it. (You usually get 23k dollars worth of weed per batch)
With coke, you can either grow coca leaves (which takes 38 minutes to get 20-30 coca leaves) or simply buy them for $900 each.
Then you use 6 coca leaves per batch to make around 13k worth of coke (the process takes only 2-3 minutes with propane tanks)
So basically with coke, you can make 130k in 25 minutes. (if you already have supplies)
And with meth... first you gotta distill some water with illegal medicine, then you gotta cook the meth (which is risky considering the fact that you have to change the cooker's temperature, because if you don't it will explode when it reaches 200°C) AND it's loud since people can hear you changing the cooker's mode.
AND FINALLY, you gotta crystalize the meth and you usually get only 21k worth of meth. (the amount depends on which ingredients use)
So.... yeah)

So this would be the best thing to do:
Before: $250 per meth,
After: $400 per meth.

(The Devs could also just make it be $300 per meth or $350 per meth, just as long as it's balanced with the effort that is needed to make meth)

Edit: There's also another suggestion for the same thing but it got denied because they didn't explain why meth is bad.

Edit 2: "It's balanced since you get a lot of org XP"
I'M NOT MAKING METH FOR EXP, I'M MAKING IT FOR MONEY

Why should this be added?:
- Meth would become a more viable option of making money and would actually be worth the risk.
- People would unironically make meth to make money.

What negatives could this have?:
- None I could think of.

What problem would this suggestion solve?: Meth being a crappy way of making money.

Last edited:
I don't think we need that change. It takes you from 15-20 mins to cook meth, and the average yield is around 90 meth. Also, don't forget you can grow weed while making meth, and you can make an 80k profit per hour.

I don't think we need that change. It takes you from 15-20 mins to cook meth, and the average yield is around 90 meth. Also, don't forget you can grow weed while making meth, and you can make an 80k profit per hour.
Yh but how much is coke an hour? Meth + Weed should be significantly better imo

And how much money can you make in a hour by using coke? (with supplies)

Also agree that people already have too much money, this would ruin the economy in my opinion, I can think of other drugs that massively need a boost ahead of meth, mushrooms for example, seeding batches on weed

Yh but how much is coke an hour? Meth + Weed should be significantly better imo
Try making coke and weed at the same time.
It's significantly better.
I did some calculations and you make around 250k in a hour with only coke (If you have the supplies and have good batches)

Just put weed in basic planters and cook meth simultaneously I guess thats the proper way to boost profits/min.

I did some calculations and you make around 250k in a hour with only coke (If you have the supplies and have good batches)
You mean dry coke that you already planted and then simultaneously grow weed? I think meth + weed will give you more profit, and less hustle than meth + coke.

Just put weed in basic planters and cook meth simultaneously I guess thats the proper way to boost profits/min.
What about drying coca and growing weed?
How much more money can you make by doing that?

You mean dry coke that you already planted and then simultaneously grow weed? I think meth + weed will give you more profit, and less hustle than meth + coke.
I'm talking about Making coke and growing weed at the same time. Not meth

What about drying coca and growing weed?
How much more money can you make by doing that?
I dont have calculations for that, however by drying coke and growing weed you are only producing weed, and finishing the production of cocaine that you took time to plant beforehand.
By cooking meth and growing weed you are producing both effectively at the same time, which I think is much better.

Probably is but it requires you to steal/buy the leaves