Server Suggestion Meth Buff

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Meth Buff
Suggestion Description: Currently Meth is one of the worst drugs to make for profit. It's because it's complicated, takes a long time to make and you don't get enough profit for all that work. That's why I think it would be best to increase the amount of money you get per meth sold to the drug dealer.

(If you think otherwise, think again.
With weed, you just put 10 seeds in a planter, wait 18 minutes and harvest it. (You usually get 23k dollars worth of weed per batch)
With coke, you can either grow coca leaves (which takes 38 minutes to get 20-30 coca leaves) or simply buy them for $900 each.
Then you use 6 coca leaves per batch to make around 13k worth of coke (the process takes only 2-3 minutes with propane tanks)
So basically with coke, you can make 130k in 25 minutes. (if you already have supplies)
And with meth... first you gotta distill some water with illegal medicine, then you gotta cook the meth (which is risky considering the fact that you have to change the cooker's temperature, because if you don't it will explode when it reaches 200°C) AND it's loud since people can hear you changing the cooker's mode.
AND FINALLY, you gotta crystalize the meth and you usually get only 21k worth of meth. (the amount depends on which ingredients use)
So.... yeah)

So this would be the best thing to do:
Before: $250 per meth,
After: $400 per meth.

(The Devs could also just make it be $300 per meth or $350 per meth, just as long as it's balanced with the effort that is needed to make meth)

Edit: There's also another suggestion for the same thing but it got denied because they didn't explain why meth is bad.

Edit 2: "It's balanced since you get a lot of org XP"
I'M NOT MAKING METH FOR EXP, I'M MAKING IT FOR MONEY

Why should this be added?:
- Meth would become a more viable option of making money and would actually be worth the risk.
- People would unironically make meth to make money.

What negatives could this have?:
- None I could think of.

What problem would this suggestion solve?: Meth being a crappy way of making money.

Last edited:
I dont have calculations for that, however by drying coke and growing weed you are only producing weed, and finishing the production of cocaine that you took time to plant beforehand.
By cooking meth and growing weed you are producing both effectively at the same time, which I think is much better.
WITH COKE YOU CAN MAKE $15k IN *2-3* MINUTES. IMAGINE MAKING $15k EVERY 2-3 MINUTES WHILE ALSO GROWING WEED WHICH BRINGS YOU $23k EVERY 18 MINUTES. SO BASICALLY, 230k (with coke) + 69K (with weed) EQUALS 299K PER HOUR.
(You can make this much as long as you have enough coca, lye, and newspapers)

Not sure if my calculations are completely correct, but still. If you actually think making meth + weed IS EVEN CLOSE to the amount of making coke and weed at the same time, then you are delusional.

WHY IS EVERYONE BRAINDEAD??!!!!
WITH COKE YOU CAN MAKE $15k IN *2-3* MINUTES. IMAGINE MAKING $15k EVERY 2-3 MINUTES WHILE ALSO GROWING WEED WHICH BRINGS YOU $23k EVERY 18 MINUTES. SO BASICALLY, 230k (with coke) + 69K (with weed) EQUALS 299K PER HOUR.

Not sure if my calculations are completely correct, but still. If you actually think making meth + weed IS EVEN CLOSE to the amount of making coke and weed at the same time, then you are delusional.
Put the time you need to make the coca leaves, then calculate it.

You get avg of 32 leaves from planting coke, and it grows for 37,5 min. I may be mistaken as the google sheet im using is quite old, but its the only thing I have currently.
It would take you around 40 growing hours to get that much coke. (2080)

Then you have to dry it, and price in the cost of lye and newspaper to it.

If you were to buy coca leaves for, as you said 900$ and youll get about 1800$ per drying the leaf, youll still need to subtract lye, newspaper and the time you spent on drying.

Weed + meth
iirc you can get about 50k/hr on meth + 68k/hr on weed which gives you 118k$ on weed + meth

Coke + meth
you can get about 32 leaves of coke in 37,5 min, and dry them, to get about 63k$ worth of coke. I assume the grow + dry process will take about an hour + lye, newspaper cost. Also, you will probably not be able to dry this coke in time, and youll just stock up on it.

so its about 50k$ on meth + 63k$ on coke, which will give you a bit less money, and much more hustle to get it done for a little less - 113k$

Worth to note again that I may be mistaken, as the spreadsheet is old, and I may even be reading it wrong.

@Sorle giphy.gif

Again, you are mistaken, I mentioned many many times, that you dont count the 40 growing hours you had to spend sometime in the past, to get 2080 leaves in your storage.

Pls stop

You get avg of 32 leaves from planting coke, and it grows for 37,5 min. I may be mistaken as the google sheet im using is quite old, but its the only thing I have currently.
It would take you around 40 growing hours to get that much coke. (2080)

Then you have to dry it, and price in the cost of lye and newspaper to it.

If you were to buy coca leaves for, as you said 900$ and youll get about 1800$ per drying the leaf, youll still need to subtract lye, newspaper and the time you spent on drying.

Weed + meth
iirc you can get about 50k/hr on meth + 68k/hr on weed which gives you 118k$ on weed + meth

Coke + meth
you can get about 32 leaves of coke in 37,5 min, and dry them, to get about 63k$ worth of coke. I assume the grow + dry process will take about an hour + lye, newspaper cost. Also, you will probably not be able to dry this coke in time, and youll just stock up on it.

so its about 50k$ on meth + 63k$ on coke, which will give you a bit less money, and much more hustle to get it done for a little less - 113k$

Worth to note again that I may be mistaken, as the spreadsheet is old, and I may even be reading it wrong.
You're right I suppose. I said that 299k could be made in a hour by doing coke and weed because I only calculated how long it would take to DRY the coca leaves, not including the time it would take to grow the coca because you can simply buy them or hoard them like a greedy fuck like me.

You're right I suppose. I said that 299k could be made in a hour by doing coke and weed because I only calculated how long it would take to DRY the coca leaves, not including the time it would take to grow the coca because you can simply buy them or hoard them like a greedy fuck like me.
Yeah then how many leaves can you process/hr?

Yeah then how many leaves can you process/hr?
Well it takes around 2-3 minutes to process 6 coca so to make the calculations easier, lets just say it takes 3 minutes.
3 minutes devided by 60 minutes (hour) equals 20. (so around 20 batches per hour)
20 batches x 6 coca equals 120 coca.
So I'd say it processes around 120 coca/hr.
(My calculations arent exact because it usually takes 2.5 minutes to make a batch but eh its close enough)

Well it takes around 2-3 minutes to process 6 coca so to make the calculations easier, lets just say it takes 3 minutes.
3 minutes devided by 60 minutes (hour) equals 20. (so around 20 batches per hour)
20 batches x 6 coca equals 120 coca.
So I'd say it processes 120 coca/hr.
Great! you paid ca. 1050$ per leaf + lye + newspaper
You said you are making 230k$ an hour, great, now subtract 120*1050 = 126k$
You are REALLY MAKING about a 100k, but to achieve this ratio, you have to burn propane, which is not priced in. I think it would realistically take about 5-6 min to dry a btach.

Drugs are already boring and easy to make, I disagree with the fact that meth needs a buff.

In order to make meth more appealing, I believe a much better idea would be to nerf coke instead and even then I am not certain it is a good path to follow.

Great! you paid ca. 1050$ per leaf + lye + newspaper
You said you are making 230k$ an hour, great, now subtract 120*1050 = 126k$
You are REALLY MAKING about a 100k, but to achieve this ratio, you have to burn propane, which is not priced in. I think it would realistically take about 5-6 min to dry a btach.
You're right about the propane but again.
I didnt calculate the price of the coca leaves, because I'd assume that most people have around 170 or less coca leaves in their storage.

If we assumed something more favourable, say 12 batches an hr, so 5 min per batch, without propane:
12*6 = 70
70 * 1050 = 73k$
80(coke per 2x pyrex) * 12 = 960coke
960*150 = 144k

144k-73k = 71k/hr made on drying coke.

with weed, youll be making 71k+68k=139k.

If its possible to sustain the rate of 1 drying batch per 5 min, as it takes exactly 4min40sec to dry without propane. Fiddling with storage, and any other delay is not priced in in this calculation.
It is extremely unlikely youll get this much money.

You're right about the propane but again.
I didnt calculate the price of the coca leaves, because I'd assume that most people have around 170 or less coca leaves in their storage.
Mate I start to feel like you dont really understand the concept at all and its pretty tiring to me.

TO GROW THE 170 LEAVES THEY WOULD NEED FUCKING 3.5hrs OF GROWING. YOU ARE NOT UNDERSTANDING THE BASICS.