Server Suggestion Meth Buff

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Meth Buff
Suggestion Description: Currently Meth is one of the worst drugs to make for profit. It's because it's complicated, takes a long time to make and you don't get enough profit for all that work. That's why I think it would be best to increase the amount of money you get per meth sold to the drug dealer.

(If you think otherwise, think again.
With weed, you just put 10 seeds in a planter, wait 18 minutes and harvest it. (You usually get 23k dollars worth of weed per batch)
With coke, you can either grow coca leaves (which takes 38 minutes to get 20-30 coca leaves) or simply buy them for $900 each.
Then you use 6 coca leaves per batch to make around 13k worth of coke (the process takes only 2-3 minutes with propane tanks)
So basically with coke, you can make 130k in 25 minutes. (if you already have supplies)
And with meth... first you gotta distill some water with illegal medicine, then you gotta cook the meth (which is risky considering the fact that you have to change the cooker's temperature, because if you don't it will explode when it reaches 200°C) AND it's loud since people can hear you changing the cooker's mode.
AND FINALLY, you gotta crystalize the meth and you usually get only 21k worth of meth. (the amount depends on which ingredients use)
So.... yeah)

So this would be the best thing to do:
Before: $250 per meth,
After: $400 per meth.

(The Devs could also just make it be $300 per meth or $350 per meth, just as long as it's balanced with the effort that is needed to make meth)

Edit: There's also another suggestion for the same thing but it got denied because they didn't explain why meth is bad.

Edit 2: "It's balanced since you get a lot of org XP"
I'M NOT MAKING METH FOR EXP, I'M MAKING IT FOR MONEY

Why should this be added?:
- Meth would become a more viable option of making money and would actually be worth the risk.
- People would unironically make meth to make money.

What negatives could this have?:
- None I could think of.

What problem would this suggestion solve?: Meth being a crappy way of making money.

Last edited:
hes lost the plot

guys please stop making me look at your calculations and just look at this thread

Drugs are already boring and easy to make, I disagree with the fact that meth needs a buff.

In order to make meth more appealing, I believe a much better idea would be to nerf coke instead and even then I am not certain it is a good path to follow.
i feel like a nerf to coke would be a good decision as the onlynplayers i see making meth are new players and a few people. meth is kinda equal to coke in money and time (at least close) but the fact that meth can explode simply makes coke the most preferable option as you dont need to pay that much attention to it.

Mate I start to feel like you dont really understand the concept at all and its pretty tiring to me.

TO GROW THE 170 LEAVES THEY WOULD NEED FUCKING 3.5hrs OF GROWING. YOU ARE NOT UNDERSTANDING THE BASICS
Okay okay, you win. Tbh I kinda don't wanna spend all day arguing about drugs on a Gmod server. Good day to you.

i feel like a nerf to coke would be a good decision as the onlynplayers i see making meth are new players and a few people. meth is kinda equal to coke in money and time (at least close) but the fact that meth can explode simply makes coke the most preferable option as you dont need to pay that much attention to it.
Oh fuck, I'm gonna need to dry all of my coca before any nerfs happen.

There’s absolutely nothing wrong with meth and its process and it’s actually considerably faster than most drugs to produce. you get a sufficient amount of meth per batch that rewards you for the effort put in.

Drugs are already boring and easy to make, I disagree with the fact that meth needs a buff.

In order to make meth more appealing, I believe a much better idea would be to nerf coke instead and even then I am not certain it is a good path to follow.
Let him cook.

Personally I think if you want meth to be more appealing and mushrooms also.

#Deflation