MiniRaze Helper Application
STEAM NAME:

MiniRazeXIII
STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:0:150576215
IN-GAME NAME:
Albrecht Ficklestein
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?:
I have been a part of the perpheads community for a few years. I have removed all my toxicity and negativity towards the community and have reformed. I ensure I follow all the rules as well as helping new players understand them so they don't make the mistakes I have made. I want to become a helper because I want to be able to assist and improve the community in a way I cannot do as a user. I am always happy to help new and even older players in game, in help chat and in OOC. Furthermore, I want to ensure all players feel welcomed. Lastly, I want to be able to assist in removing OOC and forum toxicity as much as I can with the permissions and responsibilities given to me if I was to get a helper. Overall, I want to be a helper as it will allow me to benefit the community more, it will benefit me when helping new players and to assist staff.

WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU?
  • I am very active on the server, forums and teamspeak.​
  • I am friendly and approachable and always happy to help.​
  • I am motivated to help the community in any way possible.​
  • I am very knowledgeable with the rules and laws of the server.​
  • I have been a part of the community for a few years.​
  • I am a very fair and unbiased person.​
DO YOU HAVE ANY RELEVANT EXPERIENCE?:
Although I have no staffing experience on PERP its-self. I have experience on multiple Santos-RP servers as well as other game modes including serious roleplay based servers. I believe being a Sergeant and a trainer for multiple divisions is relevant experience as during my time as an officer in the PD I have learned the laws and rules of the server and now have thorough understanding of them. Although I have no experience with PERP I am more than happy to learn.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
I completely agree with most of the comments on my last application and I believe I have fully reformed and removed all toxicity and have become a decent member of the community. I try my best to ensure I am following the rules and roleplaying. I completely understand some people have a negative opinion on me although if you were to interact with me recently you would see the changes I have been trying so hard to make. I would really like to join the staff team as a helper as it will give me the additional recourses I need to be able to properly assist the community. I am more than happy to receive more feedback on how I can improve as a person and also how I can improve my conduct and roleplay! EDIT: I would like this opportunity to become helper to prove myself to the community and show I am a dedicated member of the community. I would love to be a part of the staff team and be able to assist.

How I have improved since my last application.
I have cleared myself from all toxicity and vendettas.
I have become more active within the server, teamspeak and forums.
I have spent less time on duty as an officer and have started to engage in civilian RP as well as passive RP scenarios.
I have helped a lot in OOC and Help chat.
I have been following the rules and roleplaying to the best of my ability.
I have been helping and assisting new players with whatever they need help with.

Requirements:
  • Your time played on the server must be at least one week (press Q in-game to check this) ✔
  • No warnings within the last month or bans within the last month, this includes both the forums and the server. ✔
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. ✔
  • You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server ✔

Last edited:
Reaction score
Miniraze is a very friendly and helpful player.
Since I've been back on Ph I've seen him be very helpful to new players and is always actively helping in OOC.

Reaction score
You're a very very.. " energetic " guy, while we were playing cops together you were all over the place and since my headset was flippin' broken it felt like ear rape when you kept HONKING the Swat van.

To be real with you; you sound nice, I don't see the reason why you wouldn't deserve to have a chance at being a Helper cause I can see you're a very helpful guy when being an Officer. Quick to the point, patient, and understanding. That's what I'd describe you as.

maeen

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Friendly guy, very helpful in OOC, mugs newer players in the back of their shops.

I think he'd make a good helper, as he is in all seriousness a very helpful lad!

xdxd best comment

Reaction score
You're a very very.. " energetic " guy, while we were playing cops together you were all over the place and since my headset was flippin' broken it felt like ear rape when you kept HONKING the Swat van.

To be real with you; you sound nice, I don't see the reason why you wouldn't deserve to have a chance at being a Helper cause I can see you're a very helpful guy when being an Officer. Quick to the point, patient, and understanding. That's what I'd describe you as.
I really appreciate your feedback!

Reaction score
Friendly guy, very helpful in OOC, mugs newer players in the back of their shops.

I think he'd make a good helper, as he is in all seriousness a very helpful lad!

xdxd best comment
lmfao I only camp your shop ;)
All jokes aside, I appreciate your comment, it means alot!

Reaction score
When I’ve seen him on, he’s regularly in help and has offered to help new players numerous times. I notice him too much in character as much as I do in the global chats. Would make a sound helper

Reaction score
I can only comment on his activity based on my experience which may well be in the last 3 days, regardless of this he still managed to stand out in terms of activity based on the time I have played.
He is active however your statement is incorrect, of the days you only met him on the 7th (today 18 minutes into your session), prior to this you didn't meet him with only a possible window of 3 minutes (9:37-9:40 on the 6th) before u disconnected, so either genuinely write a supported replies or don't.

(Miniraze this is not an attack to you, you are absolutely active, good luck with your application)

Reaction score
When I’ve seen him on, he’s regularly in help and has offered to help new players numerous times. I notice him too much in character as much as I do in the global chats. Would make a sound helper
I appreciate your feedback a lot my friend.

Reaction score
He is active however your statement is incorrect, of the days you only met him on the 7th (today 18 minutes into your session), prior to this you didn't meet him with only a possible window of 3 minutes (9:37-9:40 on the 6th) before u disconnected, so either genuinely write a supported replies or don't.

(Miniraze this is not an attack to you, you are absolutely active, good luck with your application)
Thank you :)

Reaction score
+support very active and probably one of the few non toxic pricks on perp i'd love to see you as a helper also he responds to help chat's faster than the mods sometimes

Reaction score
I believe that you could perform a damn good well job in this role. You've changed your ways quite a lot and have been trying extremely hard to show you are dedicated to the community, Some feedback is below;
Keep helping in OOC and /help chat
Show a good active presence in the wider community (forums, ts etc)

I couldn't support this application anymore than I already can, So, good luck!

Reaction score
I believe that you could perform a damn good well job in this role. You've changed your ways quite a lot and have been trying extremely hard to show you are dedicated to the community, Some feedback is below;
Keep helping in OOC and /help chat
Show a good active presence in the wider community (forums, ts etc)

I couldn't support this application anymore than I already can, So, good luck!
Thank you so much for your feedback. It's really nice to hear that others are noticing my efforts. I really appreciate your reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.