Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Mohammad Family
Applications are Open

-IG Name: Jayden Belucci

-OOC Name: Jayden

-OOC Age: 15

-Amount of Hours In-Game: (Perpheads 17 days 21 hours) (Gmod 2884 hours)

-Amount of RP experience: A whole god damn lot, I have spent 3/4th of my entire gmod playtime on roleplay, I played on multiple darkrp servers , about 3 perp servers and 2 santosrp servers. I used to be staff on multiple servers aswell.

-Previous org experience (if any): The Belucci Family , Familia La Ferrari.

-How many days a week can you be IG: I will most likely be online every day , School goes infront of everything which is quite understandable. But overall im very active , I have homework and stuff digital so when im powergrowing i'll do my homework :p

-What can you bring to the family: I can bring loyality and protection for my friends. I'm quite a kind person (Not when im very salty lmao) so you can ask me alot of stuff. Im also the type of guy you can tell anything to and just trust me with it. Just keep it on loyality and a decent aim :p

Are rules and ranks can be found here:
https://perpheads.com/threads/mohammad-family-returns.27954/#post-170546

Applications can only be accepted by @Gimic & @Feras

Reaction score
-IG Name: Filip Larsson

-OOC Name: ZeroBoy

-OOC Age: 19

-Amount of Hours In-Game: 2 month

-Amount of RP experience: I want too say it is very good

-Previous org experience (if any): I have been in some org as well and had no problem and did my job as a member

-How many days a week can you be IG: Every day if nothing comes up and i need to deal with it

-What can you bring to the family: What i can bring is trust and help others in the famliy if they need and ofc protection too the base and members

Thanks for reading my application

Last edited:

maeen

Communication Banned
Reaction score
-IG Name: Abdul Muhammed

-OOC Name: DANKSKANK

-OOC Age: 16

-Amount of Hours In-Game: 1 month, 13 days and five hours.

-Amount of RP experience: I have been playing on serious rp servers for a long time, over 1.5k hours on it.

-Previous org experience (if any): A lot, don't remember the names.

-How many days a week can you be IG: Everyday.

-What can you bring to the family: I can bring loyalty, and firearms as I am a highly experience gunsmith. I also have a great aim, which could be used for defence. I am a lad who is trustworthy and keeps his words.

Status
Not open for further replies.