In-Character Name:

Character’s Background:

Age (IC/OOC):

Steam Name:

Steam ID:

Do you have VIP?:

Playtime:

Why do you want to join the Family:

Thank you for reading, please take your time when filling out the form. I can be picky.

Please note that an application isn't required to join the Org. You can get in through either the application process or IC means.

Last edited:
Reaction score
In-Character Name: Julie Scott

Character’s Background: Originally starting out as Tyler Rey, a man who moved to Paralake City after Evocity had been ruined during a war taking place and his parents being taken hostage and executed by the organization; ISIS, he eventually decided to change sex and name to hide his identity from the people who were still hunting him for the shit he did to them. Since that day he has been trying to grow money and become bigger and better known in Paralake City, but hasn't been any success so far.

Age (IC/OOC): [IC]: 23 [OOC]: 14 [15 in september. 29]

Steam Name: Exnem

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:56233091

Do you have VIP?: Yes but runs out in about one week or so.

Playtime: 1 month.

Why do you want to join the Family: After the Virtuos went down i have been looking for an organization ever since, I made applications on other organizations but they after a while didn't respond and eventually disbanded. I need some people that can watch my back and that i can trust. If i eventually manage to join the family i will do what i can to help out during raids and even defending our bases. I'm also looking to help the family grow in size, to eventually be able to conquer the entire city and take down entire organizations.

Phone number: 128 - 7361 [Call me if accepted, if not don't use this number at all]

Reaction score
In-Character Name: Nothelle Polis

Character’s Background: I was from a poor background, came to Paralake to better my self in the world of crime. I had a job here at the local laundromat unfortunately I made some enemy's and there goes my job, of course I killed the guys who made me lose my job but that's a whole different story. I am a killer, it is in my blood past down from generations. I went to rehab a few times never worked, people used to recognize me and go to the other side of the street. I laid low for a few months came back to city life, no one remembers me? I have applied today to gain back the knowledge people lost of me.

Age (IC/OOC): IC: 33 OOC: 5/7/1999

Steam Name: [4th] Nothelle

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:59733085

Do you have VIP?: Yes

Playtime: 2 weeks

Why do you want to join the Family: I want to join this family to gain the reputation back I lost, I want to be noticed again. People used to know my name and I feel this organization can help me gain that respect I used to have back again, I am an active member and very social able, and can lighten up moods. Please accept me I have been looking for an organization for ages I fell this is the org for me.

Reaction score
The Davidson Family Application

In-Character Name: Tyrone Elvis

Character’s Background: Wanted from the government from the other city becuase of thievery and mug and murder , i decided to move to Paralake City and make a new fresh start thinking i will make legit work but i met people and i deviated from the way so i started to grow drugs and meth and raid and mug and kill too and everytime i did something my reputation getting worse , so i said in my self i cant change the reality and i just heard about this organization and i decided to join it.

Age (IC/OOC): IC- 18 , OOC- 14

Steam Name: Yaseen

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:101926400

Do you have VIP?: No

Playtime: 6 Days , i played more but i dont know why its didnt counted

Why do you want to join the Family: I want to earn RP and be famous and everybody say my name and gain respect from other players and the second thing , my friend Julie Scott in the org so i decided to join you and share this org to my friends then the org will get bigger and bigger

Reaction score

In-Character Name: Faith Wright

Character’s Background: She came from a rich background, she had loads of car, a nice house. But then her family fucked up. They got scammed and all of their money was gone. Faith decided to move to Paralake and begin a whole new life there. At the age of 16 she began dealing drugs, shooting people, raiding houses. Now at the age of 20 she still does it.

Age (IC/OOC): IC: 20. OOC: 14 (15-01-2001)

Steam Name:
[PH] Syñátéc IV ツ

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:715235

Do you have VIP?: No

Playtime: It says 1 week, but I am sure it is 1 week and 6 days.

Why do you want to join the Family: Because this family seems like a good one, there are some nice people in it and I'd like to join with you guys. I just want to have fun on the server with this organisation.

Last edited:
Reaction score

In-Character Name: richard jameson

Character’s Background: drug growing wep crafting family man

Age (IC/OOC): 15

Steam Name: mr.unlucky

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:48738132

Do you have VIP?: yes

Playtime:1week

Why do you want to join the Family: my old org disbanned and this is a close friend off c+ i think it seems a nice family

Thank you for reading, please take your time when filling out the form. I can be picky.

Reaction score

In-Character Name: John Cixkrono

Character’s Background: I started off with crime in my early days. At the age of 8 I became a pusher in the school of Evocity. When I reached a certain rank in the Cartel, I got promoted to boss. As a 17 year old I was the boss for the biggest cartel in the country. I began to make money and get rich. Later on a drug deal went wrong I had to go. I went to Paralake to get a fresh start. I grew drugs, cooked meth and even raped people. I do everything and anything for money.

Age (IC/OOC): IC: 28 OOC: 14.

Steam Name: Faurholdt

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:46687581

Do you have VIP?: Yes.

Playtime: 1+ week (I'm sure it's more than a wk)

Why do you want to join the Family: I'm looking to get some new friends and stuff. Also I am very bored at the moment because I am playing a lot alone right now.

Reaction score
In-Character Name: Gino Luchiczi

Character’s Background: An Italian-American mafioso originating from the heart of Sicily itself. His heritage of infamous 1930's Paralake and Lost Heaven families him proud of his past and being a modern mafioso. Gino has been with some of the most powerful organisations in Paralake, being with them through their uprisings and eventual downfalls.

Age (IC/OOC): 17

Steam Name: [PH] The Strange Deranged Mage

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:35691857

Why do you want to join the Family: Orgless and suffering from Single-growing paranoia, I absolutely hate growing alone with the constant threat of raiders and cops.

Reaction score
In-Character Name: Philip Parker

Character’s Background: After his parents had been killed in a drugcartell war he had to move from Evocity, he could'nt stay in this horrible town. He and his friends moved to a big town called Paralake, sadly the people there werent really as friendly as they thought... Today Philip Parker is the only one left of the whole crew that is still alive and walking.

Age (IC/OOC): IC: 28. Birthday 6 of july. / OOC: 13 (02-05-12)

Steam Name: Spooky

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:63938613

Do you have VIP?: Im going to buy it as soon as i have some money to spend.

Playtime: 2 weeks.

Why do you want to join the Family: I want to join the family as i really need to find some new people that i can get to now.
I need someone that i can prove my loyalty to.
I think i would be a great asset in both small firearms and other things, such as: Crafting,Building,Growing and everything you want me to do.

Please give me a chance to prove myself, give me a chance to be part of this big family.

/ Philip Parker.

OneIraqiGamer

In-Character Name: Joseph Mcgann

Character’s Background: Born to an iraqi family, Joseph Mcgann lead an average life. He went to University of Paralake and got his PHD and became a Cop and made a lot of money (Sometimes) But he secretly lead a criminal life and FBI have never known ever since.

Age (IC/OOC): My OOC age is 13 and my IC age is 23

Steam Name: ФOneIr★qiGamerФ

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:94934719

Do you have VIP?: Sadly i don't and i don't feel like buying it

Playtime: 1 day. Sorry

Why do you want to join the Family: I spoke with the owner and asked if there was any way i could join and he said to the forums so i wanted to apply

Reaction score
In-Character Name: Alex Fisher

Character’s Background: Born in Britain, Alex was a privileged child growing up, he got whatever he wanted from his parents and felt like education wasn't an issue for him because of his almost unlimited family wealth. At the age of 19 Alex's parents both passed away in a road collision and as Alex mourned their deaths he found out that his name was not included in the will due to his father having the faith in him to make his own fortune. Unable to support himself financially and with his relatives suggesting that he should leave, Alex became homeless. As he roamed the streets of Britain, he came across a man willing to help him out financially; after gaining some trust with Alex, the man was able to spill the truth about what he needs help with. He wants Alex to travel from Britain to a city called Paralake within the United States where he will be smuggling 20 kilos of cocaine on a cruise ship. As Alex performed the deed appropriately, he went to meet up with the contact supplied by the man back in Britain. The contact labeled "the drug dealer" took the cocaine off Alex's hands and gave him $25,000 for his services, "the drug dealer" suggests that Alex should stick around the location of Paralake because it is the one stop shop for growing narcotics within the United States. With a chance to gain a fortune, Alex agreed to stay in which he applied and gained an American citizenship and drivers licence. Its been 9 years since Alex has first arrived in Paralake and he hasn't gone on vacation once due to the business being so stressful.

Age (IC/OOC): 28/18

Steam Name: GavinThornBurgShire

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:5442162

Playtime: 1 Week

Why do you want to join the Family: Hazza56 suggested that I should apply for the organisation so I agreed. @Hazza56

Last edited:
Reaction score

In-Character Name: Gustavo Smith

Character’s Background: I lived in Evocity before but me and the crew needed to move to another city necause there was to much going on there. When we came to Paralake we thougt it would of been a good City and we started to live in of the apartments.
Only after a year me and the crew needed some more money, so we robbed the bank and now it is only me left.

Age (IC/OOC): My ooc age is 13 and my IC age is 32.

Steam Name: Fryes

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:81693340

Do you have VIP?: Yes i do

Playtime: 3 weeks almosst 4

Why do you want to join the Family: Because i think this is aa good family that takes care of eachothers. Also because my friend Philip Parker lives in the family and he says that he loves it. Also it would of been cool to be with other guys then living self in a apartment.

Reaction score
In-Character Name: Mike Array

Character’s Background: I found myself homeless at just age 14 due to my parents being killed in a car accident, to fend for myself. I kept myself to myself and no one has really heard of me, I learned how to pickpocket after being on the streets for just 2 months, and that's how I've stayed alive. At age 18, I managed to buy a flat in the slums, in Paralake. This was different to growing up in the suburbs of Paralake. I then joined the fire department at age 19, leaving just one year ago at age 26.

Age (IC/OOC): IC: 27 OOC:16

Steam Name: [PH]ProDreamDeath

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:44065853

Playtime: 1 week+

Why do you want to join the family: I haven't had a family since my parents died at 14, no blood family, at least. Now I want to be part of a family again, a real one, and this family looks perfect, one that I can strive in. After years of searching, this is the one family I want to be part of.

Reaction score

In-Character Name: Tyrone Lark

Character’s Background: I was born in Evocity, a city filled by gangsters and criminals. After my dad and mom died in a raid i was luckly to survive, with no food or water i started my criminal career. First it was stealing and smash and grabing, then to mug and killing people, as i growed up i also made bigger crimes, I was wanted over the city and i had to go somewhere, i remembered this city...Paralake city. I took the nearest flight and flew away. as i have growed up in this city i know all the locations. now i just need a org.
Age (IC/OOC): 14 (OOC) 23 (IC)

Steam Name: Vinky

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:53215211

Do you have VIP?: No (Getting it in some weeks.)

Playtime: 2 Weeks

Why do you want to join the Family: After searching in this city for a org i found the perfect one. A serious org that wont disband tomorow. I wanna be a part of the family. I wanna find new people, a new family.

Please note that an application isn't required to join the Org. You can get in through either the application process or IC means.

Reaction score
zgby0dh.jpg

In-Character Name: Dimitri Barkov

Character’s Background: After 5 years in jail in Russia i moved to Paralake. years past and i had nothing left me and my brother (Vladimir) started to mug and raid into apartments as i had no money the only thing i had in my pocket was a bobby pin i became pretty good on it actually, so we got hired by a organizations and got good amount of money from our work.
Age (IC/OOC):IC 23- OOC 14

Steam Name: CHICKEN

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:52018502

Playtime:1 month

Why do you want to join the Family: I think this organization fits me very well, and as i've got like no organization right now i think this would be the perfect one. Also i think i could be a good soldier in your family.

Last edited:
Reaction score
  • The Davidson Family Application

In-Character Name: Tom Henderson

• Age ic: 21

• Age ooc: 13

Character’s Background: When i lived in Evo-city i was a man of the law the scenes i saw were so violent i remember going home 1 night and i started having a mental breakdown "I can't do this no more" I yelled that 1 night i changed completely. I moved to Paralake and became a drug dealer i was making so much money but i got caught up in the dream. I remember it clearly i just finished a deal and i headed home when i was walking home i got gun pointed by the PLPD "THIS IS PLPD PUT YOUR HANDS WHERE I CAN SEE THEM" they shouted. I was sentenced to 5 years in Paralake jail. Whilst i was in that prison waiting for that day where i could start the crime life again i made a plan to get my revenge on the PLPD. Watch your back PLPD i said to the cops whilst walking out i'm gonna get my revenge i say. And now i'm getting my revenge just last week me and some friends took out the whole police force. Now that i've got my revenge i need to get an org to start the crime life again.

Steam Name: [PH] Moon

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:79587560

Why do you want to join the Family: I think you guys do alot of crime and are good at what you do so i wanna be 1 of you guys and kill alot of cops.

Reaction score
Right, well I'm back... Hello.

Anywho, I'm gonna be doing these applications and inviting everyone who got accepted. So congrats on that. Save me the hassle please and chuck us a message thanks :)

Reaction score
In-Character Name: Jesse King

Character’s Background: Born in paralake used to be a gangmember but his gang left him for dead a long story short they are not walking any more he also work for the mafia as a hitman and getaway driver now he misses the old life he once had recently he have only worked as a guard and sold weapons

Age (IC/OOC): IC 25 OOC 19

Steam Name: Dr.xxL

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:32861246

Playtime: 4days+

Why do you want to join the Family: I want to be apart of somthing to give and get i have had alot of fun playing with Julie. I also feel i will do better in a org that alone

Last edited:
Reaction score
In-Character Name: Jimmy Franson

Character’s Background: Started out as a simple citizen, with not that much of a big story to tell, now, he got into the drug business and he does all kinds of illegalities to boost his personal gain.

Age (IC/OOC): IC: 21 OOC: 13 (Don't worry, I don't have the voice of a sqweaker and I'm mature)

Steam Name: [LP] ZaBoxman (https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198080687713)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:60210992

Playtime: 4 days

Why do you want to join the Family: I wish to join the family because its members seem to be mature and friendly towards one another, and it is a lot more fun when you work as a team towards achieving a great goal.

Aditional note: If this happens to be accepted, just contact me via Steam or in-game: 188-8817