The Davidson Family Application

Reaction score
In-Character Name: Samuel Blackhurst

Character’s Background: After spending his childhood in the alleys of East London, Samuel moved to Paralake in pursue of the "American Dream" he saw as a way out of his life, filled with hardship ever since the moment his mother pushed him out. He quickly turned to living this "dream" by deali and producing all kinds of interesting product, all of it selling well. He got through his driving test and paid for his own car, managed to, for some time, live in a nice house, and get arrested for the first time due to stripping in front of the PD while drunk. He continued to deal and produce drugs, determined to live the American Dream. All he needed was people to help him...

Age (IC/OOC): 29 / 14

Steam Name: DatBadAssDog

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:41853553

Do you have VIP?: No, have owned it a few times in the past.

Playtime: Much over 1 week, almost 2.

Why do you want to join the Family?: I have been without an organisation for the majority of my playtime, and I need some people to have fun with, and sanctuary for growing, as it is dangerous to grow on your own. Joining this org will let me enjoy the server more as I will be with a small community most of the time, and within a short time, I hope we know eachother tightly.
But, I'm mainly joining for the org experience of having people to trust.

Reaction score

In-Character Name: Calle Valentino

Character’s Background: https://perpheads.com/threads/character-story-calle-valentino.9556/

Age (IC/OOC): 30/17

Steam Name: Calle

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:6037128

Do you have VIP?: Nope, I'm going to buy ingame once I find a reasonable price for it.

Playtime: 5 days

Why do you want to join the Family: Because I love shooting, and that seems like something you need. Also because I'm in need of an organization; my old one disbanded. I need a crew, a family.

Reaction score

In-Character Name: Nick Brown

Character’s Background: He was born in Slovenija. Normal hardworking citizen thru his life until he got fired at the age of 25 when he sprey painted a **** on his bosses car. he culden't find a new job beause of the big report , so he got in to crime he was in some gang's but nobodey cared about him for them only money was famely , he was only an aren boy. that was the storey in mostly all of the gangs. He wished for a Organization a famely to help when his in distres or help others in the famely to protect eachother. So he moved to Paraleke City. And changed his Identety so the problems from back home wuldent folow him.

Age (IC/OOC): (IC is 25) and (OOC is 16)

Steam Name: xxSiMcHyxx

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:45543642

Do you have VIP?: I did but it expired (trying to buy a new one)

Playtime: 1 week

Why do you want to join the Family: I wont to join the famely because i wont to belog in an Organization (famely) which help's eachother with problems , life thretening situations and just make drugs togheder.

SOREY FOR BAD GRAMMER !!! I spick eanglish wery well but not spell it.
[DOUBLEPOST=1439210311,1439207673][/DOUBLEPOST]Call this number if I am accepted: 497-6839

Reaction score
To all those I have accepted. If you'd like to simply contact me in game whether it be OOC or IC. Simply to remind me as IC you're accepted and all I've gotta do is handle the OOC gubbins with the editing and the org guff. Soooo yeah.

Reaction score

In-Character Name: Roman Peace

Character’s Background: friendly helpfull,good driver

Age (IC/OOC): 20

Steam Name: goliathus93

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:38947984

Do you have VIP?: i had 2 times

Playtime: 1 week near 2

Why do you want to join the Family: I was in the virtuous but i has disbanded and i was in preston family but nobody was online so i left the org and the bandoleros but this was disbanded so im searching organization because better is to be in org instead play alone and i think the organization is good.

Last edited: