Money in Registers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: Money in Cash Registers

Short explanation:
- Ability to put money in cash registers.

Detailed Description: This should be added because it will add more realism to store robberies. For example: a guy can point a gun to the shop owners head and tell him to give the money to the robber. Instead of dropping it, it takes time to take money out the register giving cops time to respond.

Optional Additions:
-

Reaction score
Then the coders would have to make the money go to the register instead on his bank, but i dont really see any realism in this since the owner of the store will probaly take the money and run to the atm directly or just disconnect. I will still give this a Natural since i'm pretty sure it could come out good, but still bad in someway.

Reaction score
I see how it would add realism, however I don't think anyone would leave their money in the register where it can be robbed, rather than put their money into an ATM where it can not be stolen. It seems pointless to add due to the lack of use it will actually get.

-Support

Hax

Reaction score
2.5 Excessive Negativity- Generally speaking, players are not allowed to excessively negatively affect the experiences of other players while playing on the server. For example, destroying a number of valuable items in a store should only be done under certain circumstances, and more so as a last resort; specifically, reasons such as product prices, a ‘basic’ distaste towards someone within the store, grossly disproportionate methods to quell competition, etc, are not typically acceptable.

Reaction score
2.5 Excessive Negativity- Generally speaking, players are not allowed to excessively negatively affect the experiences of other players while playing on the server. For example, destroying a number of valuable items in a store should only be done under certain circumstances, and more so as a last resort; specifically, reasons such as product prices, a ‘basic’ distaste towards someone within the store, grossly disproportionate methods to quell competition, etc, are not typically acceptable.
Hax, it's not breaking 2.5 if you put
Money in a register after every purchase
[DOUBLEPOST=1422249484,1422220103][/DOUBLEPOST]Yes, when the owner closes the shop. And, if they run to the ATM under gunpoint it's breaking fearRP so there se few flaws
[DOUBLEPOST=1422249575][/DOUBLEPOST]
I see how it would add realism, however I don't think anyone would leave their money in the register where it can be robbed, rather than put their money into an ATM where it can not be stolen. It seems pointless to add due to the lack of use it will actually get.

-Support
But don't you think it's annoying to run to the ATM every time you make a sale?

Hax

Reaction score
Deposit the money you made in your cash register won't break any rule, Obviously. The point is: As soon someone spotted a cash register, people will be camping at the bazaar all day long, waiting for you to go afk / distract you to steal your hard earned money (2.5 would hit in there). This addition would cause a lot more problems than gaining RP experience and might eventually kill the bazaar population as none would sell his stuff anymore.

Tl;dr: -Support

Reaction score
If this was added, why would you ever want to put money in the register? I mean, it's bound to get stolen sooner or later. Everyone with a brain would just put the money in their bank where it's safe.

Reaction score
What about: Stores for example Fredys where the NPC's are. If the stores like those were possible to rob? what about that instead? Gunpoint the NPC, Hit E on him and get a new option "Give me the money now or face death!"
Once you have clicked that the NPC would obviously say "O-okay okay, just don't hurt me" then take the money out of the register, taking around 15 seconds, during the procedure the cash register has an in-built alarm alerting the police force. having 15 seconds to respond is just enough to get to suburbs and to freddys to see the robber leaving the store

Status
Not open for further replies.