Cash Registers

Reaction score
Topic:
Changing the way Cash Registers work

Short explanation (in notes):
- When a player buys anything from a shop (Player owned shop) the money he paid goes to the cash register.
-
-

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
So I believe many people had this problem when a shop owner isnt near his shop and they have to wait alot of time to buy something. This is why I suggested this idea.

Optional additions:
- The money waits in the cash register untill the player that owns the shop comes home so he can get the money out of it.
-
-

If anyone has any ideas to tweak this idea although not get off the concept you are welcome.
I know there isnt much effort in this but there is simply nothing to explain.

Deleted member 1235

This means people will set up a shop then just leave it and go grow with their friends or something. In reality if you want to buy something and there's no shopkeeper around who's going to complete the transaction?

-Support, appears to be another reason to hinder passive rp rather than promote it.

Reaction score
In irl the customers aren't going to just grab something from a shop and deposit some money in the cash register when the shop owner isn't there. So kind of a -support here

Reaction score
If someone sets up a shop, they have to maintain it, ensure nothing is stolen etc., however if this idea is implemented, the owner would just leave the shop un-managed, making it fairly unrealistic. Also, what if players are wanting to question shop keepers? They would have to make an advert, or call a provided number, causing a lot of hassle just to ask a simple question.

-Support

Reaction score
Transactions aren't made when there isn't an owner active at his shop. That's why you can't buy items when no one is present. You wouldn't really come along, buy something and drop your funds into the register in real life.

-Support

Reaction score
I want this thread closed please, I cant think of a way to fix the buying without the cashier being there. Thank you.