Server Suggestion Bank Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Bank Money
Suggestion Description: Make it so you can give people in the bank robbery the stolen money.

Why should this be added?:
Some people might have all the money on them and the risk of of losing all the money. By adding this you can pass the money to someone else so you don't have all the risk of losing it. It also adds realism why tf wouldn't you be able to pass the money

What negatives could this have?:
None that I can think of.

Reaction score
I think this gives a lot more strategy to the bank robbery though, you have the most capable of staying alive, inside grabbing money whilst your best shots are outside holding back the waves of police. I feel this could be easily exploited as well by dropping the money in a bush and waiting for the text.

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score
I think this gives a lot more strategy to the bank robbery though, you have the most capable of staying alive, inside grabbing money whilst your best shots are outside holding back the waves of police. I feel this could be easily exploited as well by dropping the money in a bush and waiting for the text.

That's easily avoided, make it so you are only able to pass it to the people in the robbery

How about they add dye packs and it just makes your entire player model bright pink
yeah man

Reaction score
I feel this could be easily exploited as well by dropping the money in a bush and waiting for the text.
Make it despawn after 5 minutes. Additionally, make the money drop on death, and only allow involved people to interact with it.
Just make the DD text you "They got the money, it's lost, get out of there." whenever it despawns, or it's found and confiscated by a cop.

Reaction score
I remember the bank money being trunkable, idk if it still is though. P sure the first bank robbery I won under the new system we had 4 people grab money and 1 guy drop it all off.

Reaction score
Maybe make it a City policy the dyed money or even a gps tracker that have accuracy of 100m.

Status
Not open for further replies.