More Advanced Medical

• Thread starter Deleted member 2538
  • Start date

Deleted member 2538

Short explanation (in notes):
- Paramedics have to take casualties to hospital.
- Paramedic can get a usable gurney that can be loaded on to the ambulance from the NPC.
- Broken legs and more serious cases than majourly injured can only be treated at hospital.

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
If this gets added. It would introduce a whole new way of RP and realism to the paramedics. For starters, this would MASSIVLEY increase realism in RP situations. On perpheads, if you have broken legs and are bleeding out, one quick click of the medkit would instantly heal you and get you ready for action. As perpheads is aiming for maximum realism (not criticisng) this could fail some people's expectations of realism. To fix this, you should add a gurney/stretcher. This rolling trolley would be picked up by paramedics (a bit like barricades to police) by a NPC located somewhere around the hospital (mabye on the emergency lane sidewalk) and placed in your inventory. Whenever some one has a broken leg the medics can take out the gurney and, using the 'e' key, the injured person can go onto the gurney. The medic can then push the gurney into the ambulance (using fists or not) and drive to the hospital for their treatment. At the hospital, the gurney can be taken from the ambulance using the right mouse button and taken into the room with beds (where the sex-change doctor is). Once in the room, the injured person will go to a random bed and stay there for 1 min (mabye less for non-cripple injuries). After the 1 min has passed, the patient will then be able to walk away and get back to do the things they were doing.

I am not suggesting we REMOVE medkits, this is just about it being more advanced to heal someone's broken leg or blood loss. Also, please dont remove defibrilators. If this is considered it would be bad to remove the defibrilators.

Optional additions:
- None, exept if you have one in the comments.

1319824963_PowerPro-XT-Load.jpg

Reaction score
+Support
Currently medics can just revive you and you are suddenly fine as if nothings happened. If anyone played EuRP I loved roleplaying as a medic because you had to first defib them to increase the time they have left until they die, put them on a stretcher from the ambulance and take them to the hospital to operate on them etc. If something like this would happened it would definitely improve RP and make the medic job more fun and realistic.

Reaction score
-support
Sorry but you have to consider a few scenarios within the server where this thing will / won't be viable.
Imagine a full server (60 people) however there is no mayor. There is NO WAY that only TWO medics would be able to catch up with what is happening, considering there would be police raids, civilian raids, 911 calls and so forth. Suddenly you have cops screaming over the radio and constant 911 calls, but you can't respond to them all because you are transporting some guy who broke his legs in a car accident to the emergency room in the hospital and suddenly you have 12 dead people at suburbs, civilians and police alike.

I do see where you are going with it though, but I just dont think its possible to implement this concept on the server as it is right now

Last edited:
Reaction score
This will be very hard to make but it would definetly be worth it. I Think it is a project that should be considered and maybe worked on. It would also greatly improve RP.

+Support

Reaction score
I'll start off by saying; I do not support this. And here's why:
Deaths in Paralake City are frequent, and medics are therefore doing a lot of work. In reality, only one person (maybe two) could fit into an ambulance if they're on a gurney. If a raid was to happen, and officers got major injuries, or shot in the legs, one ambulance, or even two, would not be enough. While this suggestion adds a lot of realism and RP to the server, there are major downsides. In order to allow paramedics to be capable of responding in time and actually save lives, I wish to stay with the current system.